Mr Freeze

puckydog

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello, can anybody post any reference pictures of the Mr Freeze screenused helmet from Batman and Robin? Especially the inside light mechanism. Thanks, Jeff

This is a picture of the item listed in a recent Profiles In History auction. The item didn't sell, But does anybody know the owner or have any reference pictures of the light mechanism on the inside of this helmet?
p.jpg

I only remember hearing Arnold all the time that say that its weight was great but he could do it because we was so fit......."why don't you Ice me a question?"

Here are a couple images of a replica of the freeze helmet I made for a friend. I has a different light mechanism in it though. So I'd like to see some reference pictures of the original mechanism to know how it works.
IMG_1569.jpg
IMG_1538.jpg
IMG_1559.jpg

Thanks Michael, I appreciate your compliment. I made it from a mold of an original. I'm not talented enough to have sculpted it.

To answer your questions. The helmet is very complex and time consuming to build. It consists of roughly 24 parts. All seperately cast and individually fitted. The clear parts are vacuformed PETG. The chrome parts are all fiberglass and painted with a high quality chrome paint. No clearcoat is applied to provide the best reflectivity. The hardware is stainless steel. I may make a limited number of copies available in the futere but have no immediate plans. Ultimately I want to make a mannequin with My screenused Freeze undersuit one of these freeze helmets and a Freeze head. I have clean arnold heads and stage 3 and 5 t2 heads I've painted in the past, but no Freeze busts painted yet. Lighting is provided by high intensity blue surface mount battery powered led strips.
MVC-663L.jpg
MVC-659L.jpg
MVC-100X.jpg
MVC-098X.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back