Iron Man Hulk Buster build (A Master Le Project )

PhantomProphet

Master Le has been busier than normal as of late and doesn't have the time to post what he would like... but being friend and now spokesman for him, I have the honor of sharing with you one of his new projects. I know some dont like him, but im not him, im just showing his work. And a side not no one can achieve 100% accuracy with a recreation. its all about interpretation. So please no negativity :)

So enjoy master le's recreation of the Bowen Design Hulk Buster

(this is a pic of the HB in its starting stages next to his Mark VI so you can see the size comparison)
l_e9dd71cef7e24e87b2aba38c500af6a5.jpg

l_63c2a304611a49da9cfdd1fb4bf898f0.jpg

( here is a pic of the HB painted and lighted)
l_4dee289143cc4aab965446275415e332.jpg

(here is HB arm next to Master le's Mark V arm to view size)

l_342a49dc0b1447ea99eaf56b19cc3214.jpg

( here is the upper portion of the HB with bowen design statue in front)
l_d98b2daee79f449fbc947747cc451a5a.jpg

Also if you look closely, you can see another one of his projects in the background....:)

A nice start. Not trying to be too critical but the scaling on the arms seems to be off. The length of the bicep seems to be a little too short; the bicep on the figurine extend below the gold ab plates, but on his, the biceps end a little before the beginning of the ab region. The figurine also seems to have more pronounced lats, but I am assuming he did not include the lats in exchange for mobility of the arms while wearing the suit.

Also, will he be wearing his Mark V suit while inside the hulk buster? XD

iron-man-hulkbuster-statue2.jpg

A nice start. Not trying to be too critical but the scaling on the arms seems to be off. The length of the bicep seems to be a little too short; the bicep on the figurine extend below the gold ab plates, but on his, the biceps end a little before the beginning of the ab region. The figurine also seems to have more pronounced lats, but I am assuming he did not include the lats in exchange for mobility of the arms while wearing the suit.

Also, will he be wearing his Mark V suit while inside the hulk buster? XD

Well he is trying to make the suit a bit more practical to wear, so things are dulled down a bit, otherwise it would be like wearing a car, and how would the suit fit through doors. and having seen it in person, im still not sure if it will lol.

Dude, if that's not gonna be like wearing a car on your back then I don't know what is. Master Le better start workin out a bit more. XD

Dude, if that's not gonna be like wearing a car on your back then I don't know what is. Master Le better start workin out a bit more. XD

its actually being made for a buddy of ours. he contracted master Le to make it, and hes a bigger guy than master le, so it sould be easier for him

Say what you will but Master Le comes up with some pretty cool things. I am really digging the internal camera.

This is like wearing a Semi truck on your back :lol
YouTube - JayMay as Optimus Prime
I was about 7 feet tall in this..

10 feet is a bit tall for someone 5 ft and something short.. I'll be interesting to see how you guys do this, but I don't expect you guys to share it considering past track records.

Huge armors are fun, If you plan on wearing any helmets on the inside the hulk buster i can see some serious visibility issues, not to mention some depth perception issues with the camera with or without a helmet being worn on the inside.

Good work on the build so far, interested in seeing how this turns out.

This is like wearing a Semi truck on your back :lol
YouTube - JayMay as Optimus Prime
I was about 7 feet tall in this..

10 feet is a bit tall for someone 5 ft and something short.. I'll be interesting to see how you guys do this, but I don't expect you guys to share it considering past track records.

Huge armors are fun, If you plan on wearing any helmets on the inside the hulk buster i can see some serious visibility issues, not to mention some depth perception issues with the camera with or without a helmet being worn on the inside.

Good work on the build so far, interested in seeing how this turns out.
nice optimus... well this armor is for our friend ako who is about 6 foot, and 5'6" master le wont fit in there very well. and there will be no helm worn inside for those same reasons you stated.

also, what do you mean by share it? like a step by step tutorial? most of what we do is done in our head to hands application with some careful measuring of course. We dont do pep files or blueprints... each is a custom fit to the person wearing. please dont take it as me being mean, im just stating how we do it.

nice optimus...

Thanks, but back to this thread :lol

also, what do you mean by share it? like a step by step tutorial? most of what we do is done in our head to hands application with some careful measuring of course. We dont do pep files or blueprints... each is a custom fit to the person wearing. please dont take it as me being mean, im just stating how we do it.

Don't worry, didn't take it as mean, just seemed like adding 4 to 5 feet (to make it 10 feet tall) and having proportions correct would be a difficult task. 1 foot tall riser boots are easy to come by, anything else over that you'd need weta stilts or something.

Once again nice build and use of technology, and its nice to see a fresh face on the "masterle" builds.

Nice progress. Although there are some inaccuracies with scaling, shape, and some added (grommets, etc)/missing features due to the trade-off for mobility, the general overall interpretation is pretty good. There are some accents that the suit is missing though that could be easily added.

missing.jpg

that camera system is pretty cool. i was wondering if anyone would decide to play around with that idea.

also, in the upper right corner of this picture

l_d98b2daee79f449fbc947747cc451a5a.jpg

is that the suit from crysis?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back