What's up with Mythbusters?

Just getting worried that they've run out of stuff to blow up.. The last few episodes have all been remixed stuff. Busters Cut editions and stuff..

Adam, please tell me you guys are just having a good vacation..:confused

I believe the new toy is the live show 'Wootstock" that Adam is hosting with Wil Wheaton and Paul and Storm. It's an evening of songs, readings, comedy and short films, and I think the next show is July 22nd in San Diego. Wish I could go see one of these... guess I'll just have to be patient for Dragoncon..

The website for this is under construction, but you can keep up with the shows by follwing the Twitter feed: wootstock (wootstock) on Twitter

BTW if you haven't heard Adam's stand-up act he did in April for the Nerdist podcast, it's a riot, i just came across this recently:Nerdist Podcast #10: Live @ Largo w/ Adam Savage! [NSFW]

I've been pushing that podcast on just about everyone I know who I thought would be vaguely interested. Very awesome.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back