Scarecrow, Arkham asylum FINISHED! pg3

you should host a tutorial (on like youtube or sommin) on how you made the claw, I personaly would love to see how you made it step by step (just a suggestion)

@Kommissar

love it dude :)

i know CHUCK would be proud (the original concept artist )
just dont forget to let him see your brilliance ^__^

Scarecrow concept by *Chuckdee on deviantART

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs22/i/2009/246/8/d/Scarecrow_concept_by_Chuckdee.jpg

Scarecrow_concept_by_Chuckdee.jpg

and for everyone else , where in boogersnot DOES one get that FRAKKIN gasmask XD

Last edited:
the gas mask i got was just a simple painters rebreather, like a really cheap one with foam filters, more used for dance clubs than actually for painting

the gas mask i got was just a simple painters rebreather, like a really cheap one with foam filters, more used for dance clubs than actually for painting

much love Kommi =3

i was planning on using some sort of putty (maybe putty metal , or whatever its called ) on a base of a plastic 1 dollar mask
(you know the basic bare bones version of this left one)

and sculpt a Scarecrow cross stitch- pattern around the FILTER (circle on scarecrow's mask) rather than do the whole denim cloth mask version, but i cant figure out what material would be a good one that is also flexable but thats just me :lol and my insanity :)

venetian-masks-1.jpg

hello,
so I am making a costume for a plague doctor ( one who delivers plague) and I am planning on creating syringe rig like yours. My question is.. or me request is, do you think that you could describe/ make a vid of how you go your EL wire all to run 1. with one battery pack and 2. all connected.
thank you so much for your help, Winter Fox

Will you ever sell this costume or make duplicates to sell?

sure, send me a PM

hello,
so I am making a costume for a plague doctor ( one who delivers plague) and I am planning on creating syringe rig like yours. My question is.. or me request is, do you think that you could describe/ make a vid of how you go your EL wire all to run 1. with one battery pack and 2. all connected.
thank you so much for your help, Winter Fox
a little research into EL wire will help you out a lot actually,
most EL wire is sold in kits where you can choose how many channels (different lengths of wire) you have coming from one battery and buy a battery pack that has that exact number of channels.
so you will only use one battery pack..
as for #2, i dont understand what you mean by all connected, when all the wire is connected via one pack anyway.

WOW! I saw it on deviantart and I must say, THAT'S Awesome! Could you make a pattern for the mask and cowl?
(by the way, interested in selling? 300 Dollars, maybe?)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back