Scarecrow, Arkham asylum FINISHED! pg3

i have to say that that is the best scarecrow ive ever seen.

That being said, whos the red head at the top of the page. :love

Holy Cow! That's fantastic. It's frightening and functional. Not the type of thing you'd like to see in a dark alley at night. The gas filters and glove, coupled with that horrific mask is great.

Is this a particular version of the Scarecrow? I've never seen one in the comics done this way... but of course, I haven't been keeping up. If that's your own personal design, it adds even more to it's awesomeness.

Did the voice changer work?

Great work!!!!!
That is a fantastic Scarecrow. I don't know if it would be possible, but you could try to take apart the battery pack and it components and see if you could hide it and the batteries in the reservoirs. Might be a lot of extra work but just a thought.
Really cool!

Holy Cow! That's fantastic. It's frightening and functional. Not the type of thing you'd like to see in a dark alley at night. The gas filters and glove, coupled with that horrific mask is great.

Is this a particular version of the Scarecrow? I've never seen one in the comics done this way... but of course, I haven't been keeping up. If that's your own personal design, it adds even more to it's awesomeness.

Did the voice changer work?

It is from the game Bat Man, Arkham Asylum.:)

This is one epic Scarecrow! Probably the best I've seen EVER! Absolutely love it!

P.S. I mich prefer the t-shirted Harley Quinn to the red head....just sayin'. ;)

Last edited:
Impressive night shots. That's a killer costume you put together.

And love the Nightwing photobomb. Would have been better if he turned towards the camera.

A very awesome and badass suit. I'm like you, the moment I saw Scarecrow in Arkham Asylum, I immediately accepted it as my favorite version of the character ever.

You said you found a voice modulator. How do you do that? I've tried finding an inexpensive voice changer, but they just don't cut it.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back