eFX A New Hope Darth Vader Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has ran it's coarse and really doesn't cast the RPF in a good light.

While there is certainly some truth to that, I think it is casting an honest light on a number of members, many of who have the same signature image...

I find it very interesting (and laughably hypocritical) that for years and years Gino has been bashed for asking people to trust him without showing proof, and now that the tables are turned, all of the same old tired voices who bashed Gino are now in his shoes and somehow expecting people to trust them without showing proof simply because they are dogpiling this thread.

Amish Trooper, now that I think about it, you are right. This thread HAS run its course and anything pertinent to the eFX helmet pretty much ended when Bryan allowed Gino to post the inside of the Rick Baker mold. Everything after has been little more than a derailing with less and less relevance to the eFX project and more simply about bitter rivalries.

This thread has served its purpose. It is too bad it ended on a sour note, ruined by a minority.

For everyone who bought an eFX helmet, we hope you enjoy it and thanks to eFX for being so open and willing to share behind the scenes info and photos with the RPF!

If you would care to continure the discussion about the Darth Vader c-scar, we now have a thread dedicated to it:

http://www.therpf.com/f9/vader-cheek-mark-c-scar-114768/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back