Need Pics of Zissou Toque!

Rebabaluba

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has some high-res pics of Bill Murray from Life Aquatic?! I need cropped pics of his toque since I'm getting Indy to take a look at them and see if he would be able to knit it up. So if you have any high-res shots of the toque I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!

Are you looking for screen grabs as well? I can help in that department.

***Edit

Some google detective work revealed this picture. I imagine it should help a great deal.

zissouhat.jpg

While your picking Indy's brain about Zissou stuff ask him about the uniforms. I've been dying to get one of those for years and I know he'd do a great job.

Also, shouldn't this thread be in the costumes section?

Last edited:
Here's a slightly different angle. I'm interested in the shirt/pants too. My modified scrubs are the right color, but nowhere near the right material.

Indy is interested in close up shots of the toque so he can gauge whether it's worth making it. I'm sure if there's enough interest from people, he would be down to make these. So let's get some more pics in. Any angle, close up, high-res would be awesome!

I was definitely going to ask him about the uniforms because I was thinking about getting a good quality Zissou uniform but I didn't know whether to make it myself or have a pro make it. If you can also find some pics of the uniform (different angles, close-ups, high-res) I would appreciate it.

I would love to see this work out!

P.S. Sorry mods for posting in the wrong forum :(

Ya that toque definitely has potential. I'll have to order it and find out if it's good.

In the meantime, let's get some more pics!

I'll dig some up this weekend -- his is unique in that it has a more defined "ribbed" pattern and the little tuft part (nipple-like portion) that sticks off top of his head that you don't get with standard off-the shelf knit caps.

I am in for at least two of these if they are made.

Actually, rather than me post my pics, you can find them quite easily using GOOGLE search -- type in Zissou, Zissou Cap, Zissou Hat and/or Life Aquatic and then use the Google IMAGES option for search, and you'll find plenty -- best one not currently posted is poster that has side view of Bill Murray's face in sillouhette and the actual cap on top of this --- shows ribbing and little nipple at tiop quite clearly.

FYI -- The HUNTESR TOQUE is a crap shoot as I ordered 5 or 6 and they are all DIFFERENT -- so, if from same ebay or online source, you may see that final cap looks different than the one pictured.

unless someone can do screen grabs from actual movie, I don't think you're going to find many more pics of this red cap on the internet than the ones posted here already. I would gladly provide them, but my Mac won't let me take pics/screen grabs of DVDs I play on it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back