Need Pics of Zissou Toque!

So Indy has given me the okay to say that he's found a polyester serge that will be perfect for the shirt and pants. He's also planning on replicating the toque. So let me know if you're interested so Indy can hopefully buy more material and get this going!

I'm interested in the toque and costume depending on pics and price.

No idea when or where I'd wear it...:lol

Sure would be cool!

brad

We are officially starting on the Zissou shirt and pants in the very least. I'm hoping to have some photos of the finished set it a month. I'm still looking into the toque at the moment, and will post any updates as soon as I can.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

We are officially starting on the Zissou shirt and pants in the very least. I'm hoping to have some photos of the finished set it a month. I'm still looking into the toque at the moment, and will post any updates as soon as I can.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Great news!

I just remembered I had this pic. Its from a screen used winter jacket that was put up on eBay. Obviously the material color is different, but the logo looks the same. Hope this helps!

4a5d_1.jpg

Quick update: just confirmed that the fabric has not arrived from our supplier yet, so it'll be a bit longer still.

Kind regards,
Indy

Here are the swatches of polyester we're planning on using for this outfit:

43.jpg

46.jpg

I'm hoping to post some teaser shots of the finished shirt and pants in the next couple of weeks.

Kind regards,
Indy

Last edited:
Not sure about the color of the dark blue swatch after looking at some screenshots, but it might look great with the finished product. We'll have to see! Can't wait to see it all done up.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back