Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

Is there any source out there for stones without lightning?From the stone that Indy gave back to the old man?

And how big and deep should be the drilling under the headpiece of Ra?

Is there any source out there for stones without lightning? From the stone that Indy gave back to the old man?

To me, you can’t do much better than to get one from Landron Artifacts.
His Sankara Stones are definitely top-notch.

B35B0875-45C7-44A5-A1C0-E0A0463E985C.jpeg

http://www.landronartifacts.com/sivalinga_replica.html

Maybe over the holidays I'll get everything out for a proper display....Here's some (but not all of it, maybe 80% ish) Not pictured, Belloq Breast Plate, Two additional HeadPieces (can't remember if they are Imam or Raven Bar ones), and Hovito Temple Dart, Nazi Communication, oh.. and I just bought a complete Ark Kit from Rebel Scum and am waiting for my second set of Skkunky's cherubs to be able to build the ark with the BEST.... I might have a problem. Oh yeah.. I have a new and improved Sandbag too.

Raiders:

DSC_0657%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0662%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0670%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0679%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0682%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0772%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0802%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0807%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0810%20(Large).jpg

Last edited:
TOD: Again... 80%... Not pictured is Complete sets of glowing alter stones, complete sets of village stones (both with the skull bases), Even better Nurhachi Urn and Lao Che Diamond.

(Yes, I'm aware my antidote needs the stones glued back on)
DSC_0692%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0695%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0700%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0704%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0707%20(Large).jpg

Crystal Skull....

DSC_0774%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0781%20(Large).jpg

Now.... I'm missing an Orleanas Mask... if anybody is looking to part with one. Can't remember who did them, but I want it. Also missing Spalko's Rapier

- - - Updated - - -

Young Indy

DSC_0786%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0788%20(Large).jpg

For "old Indy", I have the extended journal of his as well (I think Sarednab did it) which chronicals the time time between the movies and after if I recall correctly. I also have some Fate of Atlantis stuff which I've never photographed.

A very beautiful collection. You definitely have a wide range of objects. I wish I could have so many amazing props !

Wow, there are some beautiful pieces in your collection.

I forgot I took a some pictures of some of my Indy items the other day. Here’s a couple:
4F1F8493-39C0-47F0-806C-37A269D30D7A.jpeg
3616CC4E-4E8E-4846-AB43-B46617F195FC.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow great stuff guys.

Who makes the small bottles with poison from The Temple of Doom and the nurhachis urn?

Wow great stuff guys.

Who makes the small bottles with poison from The Temple of Doom and the nurhachis urn?
MarkPoon and Sarednab. Sarednab's is the winner though. I don't have any pics of mine, but I have them both. On the poison... man, I bought that like 12 years ago... hard to recall.

I’d like to know where everyone is getting there SA bapty S&W from? I do live in TX so I could find a real one, but I’d like a con-safe version.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back