Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

I'm looking forward to building a home theater someday. (It seems like it keeps perpetually getting side-tracked for some reason.) When it's finally finished, I'll be able to actually spread my props out a little bit instead of having them all clustered together in one cabinet. I've always wanted a dedicated "Indy Display" in a corner of the theater like the one that you're talking about. (Maybe with a fully clothed mannequin kind of like the one agent 5 has.) Until then I'm just trying to get as many of my favorite Indy props together as I can. I can't wait to see what you finally end up doing with your set-up.
View attachment 28423View attachment 28424View attachment 28425
View attachment 28426View attachment 28427View attachment 28428

http://www.therpf.com/f9/adam-c-s-prop-collection-80790/

Last edited:
Here is mine:

IMG_0329.jpg

You gotta love that Gobler idol, man. Nothin' quite like it. (Except for the original one maybe.) :lol I want to get a holy grail like yours too eventually. Nice set-up Brad.

Hey Brad, is there any way that you could post a close-up photo of one of your Gobler idols on the Sideshow idol base?

I have a quick question, does the Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey make an appearance in the Indiana Jones films?

Yup. I thought that the Jack Daniels Whiskey Bottle would make a nice addition to the collection because it shows up at least twice in the Raven Bar scenes. (And no, it wasn't a Jack Daniels bottle that was used to hit the bad guy.) Here are some screen-shots to show what I'm talking about. Look for it on the bar itself, (Indy actually grabs it and starts to pour a drink), and on the shelf behind Marion when she is crouched on the floor. Even though the two bottles from the movie may possibly be different sizes from one another, I just went with a standard 1 liter bottle, (about $30 bucks at any liquor store).

View attachment 28449
View attachment 28448
View attachment 28450
View attachment 28451
View attachment 28452
View attachment 28453
View attachment 28454
View attachment 28455

A bit late to the party on this one, but here is my display as it looked a few weeks ago. Since then a few new items have been added (Raiders Temple Stone Face, 'Charlamagne' Grail Knight Sword, FoA Medallion etc) I have various other bits and pieces dotted around other rooms too, but this is the area with the highest concentration:

IndianaJonesCostume.jpg

Great looking collections!

I wonder if there's a list of the best Indy props/replicas you can get? I'm just starting my collection and it would be helpful for finding quality items.

I wonder if there's a list of the best Indy props/replicas you can get? I'm just starting my collection and it would be helpful for finding quality items.

Golden Idol = Gobler Idol
Staff of Ra = Acme Headpiece for the time being :love
Grail Diary = not sure
Grail cup = not sure
Grail tablet = Jmtwo
Whip = David Morgan

Here is my personal choice for the best Indy Props out there:

Idol - Gobler
Cross of Coronado - RelicMaker
Grail - Restaurajones
Hero Grail Diary - Sarednab
Nurhachi Urn - Possibly the new Azuma Urn but with a different paint job.
Sankara Stones - Azuma (If he ever offers these again)
Staff of Ra Headpiece - Acme Artifacts
Lao Che Crystal Diamond - markpoon
Marshall College Statuette - Restaurajones
Four Leaf Clover/Elsa Lighter - RelicRaider

Others I would take a look at are also:

Grail - Bazzanojones
Hero Grail Diary - demiguel.m
Nurhachi Urn - markpoon

Just a few to get you going....

GeordieIndy

Here is my personal choice for the best Indy Props out there:

Idol - Gobler
Cross of Coronado - RelicMaker
Grail - Restaurajones
Hero Grail Diary - Sarednab
Nurhachi Urn - Possibly the new Azuma Urn but with a different paint job.
Sankara Stones - Azuma (If he ever offers these again)
Staff of Ra Headpiece - Acme Artifacts
Lao Che Crystal Diamond - markpoon
Marshall College Statuette - Restaurajones
Four Leaf Clover/Elsa Lighter - RelicRaider

Others I would take a look at are also:

Grail - Bazzanojones
Hero Grail Diary - demiguel.m
Nurhachi Urn - markpoon

Just a few to get you going....

GeordieIndy

Don't forget:

Raiders Bible Page - Orange_Blend (shameless self promotion) :lol

If you're on Club Obi Wan I also highly recommend EnigmataWood's Grail and Grail Tablet.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back