Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

Looks good!

Also,

Yes. Indy props make some of the most interesting displays. Probably because there are a lot of "artifacts" that give it a museumy quality. I'd love to see more.

thats very true. Some of the members displays here are just incredible. Still have a couple things on my Indy list, so I'll post updated pictures with the new items

I've added a couple of things: Indy's hat, courtesy of @Protoss and a pair of @INDYMagnoli professor glasses. I had to expand it on to another shelf. The only big things I think I still really need are the Idol and the crucifix painting from Last Crusade, but now I need to figure out some more stuff for background and filler. Suggestions?

IMG_7437.jpg

IMG_7439.jpg

IMG_7440.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My ark pales in comparison to Philip Wise's ark (see posting by "Rebelscum" 3/14/2015 on page 5), but I like it nevertheless. Kudos to Philip...I thought I was the only one crazy enough to build one of these!

DSCN0095.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0016.JPG
    DSCN0016.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 248
My ark pales in comparison to Philip Wise's ark (see posting by "Rebelscum" 3/14/2015 on page 5), but I like it nevertheless. Kudos to Philip...I thought I was the only one crazy enough to build one of these!

View attachment 587588

When you show it to people in person for the first time -

Friend: Can we open it up and look inside?
You: Are you crazy? Didn't you see the movie!

:)

Well its nothing much cause I'm just getting started....but here's my basic display (Indy + BTTF):

IMG_0374.JPG

RelicMaker - CoC (currently has one on Ebay)
Landron Artifacts - Sankara Stone
RestauraJones - Holy Grail

Next on the get list: Fertility Idol (and a cool stand), Grail Diary, Grail Tablet, Staff of Ra Headpiece, a Fedora and Whip, Smaller Items (Sandbag, Lighter, etc)...and prob other things I've forgotten ha. Just gotta do some research quality crafters. Any recommendations are appreciated! Thank you all for your inspiration!

Attachments

• IMG_0327.JPG
    IMG_0327.JPG
    920.6 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_0374.JPG
    IMG_0374.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 446
Well its nothing much cause I'm just getting started....but here's my basic display (Indy + BTTF):

View attachment 588358

Next on the get list: Fertility Idol (and a cool stand), Grail Diary, Grail Tablet, Staff of Ra Headpiece, a Fedora and Whip, Smaller Items (Sandbag, Lighter, etc)...and prob other things I've forgotten ha. Just gotta do some research quality crafters. Any recommendations are appreciated! Thank you all for your inspiration!

But what a great start :thumbsup
All top shelf items to begin the collection.

I've added a couple of things: Indy's hat, courtesy of @Protoss and a pair of @INDYMagnoli professor glasses. I had to expand it on to another shelf. The only big things I think I still really need are the Idol and the crucifix painting from Last Crusade, but now I need to figure out some more stuff for background and filler. Suggestions?

View attachment 586618

View attachment 586619

View attachment 586620
i used the sandbag and raiders holster, plus indys knife and marions smokes+lighter to fill out my display

View attachment 588359

My suggestions would be: grail diary from sarednab, headpiece by relicmaker, either the ravenbar version or the imam, which is cast from a production original.
Peter74 makes to most accurate grail tablet [still after one of those] and idol is a tough one. Either sskunky, gobler and I think restaurajones might be working on one in the near future. Good luck with the search!

Bit of a period feel shot I knocked up of my 1:1 display, which is currently in pieces waiting to be embarked upon again at some point.

Silicone bust with..
Hat: Adventurebilt Deluxe
Shirt: MBA
Jacket: TN1

Have most of the other gear from over the years including Adventurebilt's custom Aldens, just need to build a proper mannequin!

IJ1_zpsup7bkfvf.png

IMG_0402.JPG

Just wanted to show off two new additions to my previously pictured display, both courtesy of Luke Pilk: his awesome Elsa Lighter and Grail Stand. Both really great pieces.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back