Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

Just sorted my collection and used a 2nd detolf. This is what it looks like at the moment.

Maybe you notice the free space, this is just space for new Indy stuff I try to get the next months...

dsc03440p.jpg

Crucificatin Painting made by me... The Styrofoam head will be the base of the hat, but this part iss still missing. I will order one hopefully for x-mas this year from AB.

dsc03418s.jpg

From left to right: ReelArt Idol (will be changed with the Sideshow in close future) and German Communique Report made by me

Free space is for the raiders sandbag, I will order from Todds.

dsc03420jr.jpg

Belle of Lincoln Whiskey, Belloques archeological map, LIFE Magazine, Raiders map, german communique (all made by me; LIFE Magazione will be replaced with the real one), Staff of Ra Headpiece by ReelArt, will be hopefully replaced with ACME, I can't see it anymore, its really bad)

dsc03421i.jpg

Sankara Stones, COW Cocktail Card, COW Flyer, diamond by ReelArt (will be replaces by markpoon's), Lao che visit cards (made by me), Nurachi Urn (markpoon), Sankara cloth & Eye of peacock diamond; in the left corner there is some free space left for markpoons coins (on the way)

dsc03423n.jpg

Voodoo Doll (dont know anymore) and Pin (Azrael), Menu Card made by me, free space for the new sideshow kali chalice (already ordered and the last chalice is already gone)

dsc03425f.jpg

grail painting, Wanted Flyer, telegramm to donovan (all made by me), Elzas Lighter (ReelArt, will be replcaed with another, better version), Grail Diary and inserts (by Indy Magnoli - best part of my collection)

dsc03427jt.jpg

Friar manuscript (PastorJedi), Holy Grail (alancastillo), free space for the cross of coronado and the brotherhood pin

dsc03428b.jpg

Menu Card, spanish Book pages (made by me) , much space for the crystal skull, I try to get from global gear

dsc03429a.jpg

Spalko File, Letter from Oxley, Oranellas dagger is already on the way...

dsc03431gl.jpg

Last but not least, Props from FoA: Orichalcum pearls, stones (made by me), archeological magazine and necklace made by Fabio (some space left for the horned idol)

As you see there are only some parts Im 100% satisfied with... A lot of stuff I want to get rid of from ReelArt, and hopefully I will find better stuff the next months...

Im thinking also about getting new sankara stones... Of course I have to tackle the complete Indy gear, too... So much work, and so less time and money... [and space...] :lol

Here's an updated pic of some parts of my display:
IMG_2452.jpg

Here's the new grail I made... the pic on top still has the old grail.
IMG_2647.jpg

I've been scaling every prop to my small hands and noticed that most of my props are apparently smaller than the original ones. Hehehe. That is why I redid the grail. I guess I'm gonna have to redo the Sankara Stone and probably the Grail Diary.

* don't mind the grail tablet rubbing, that's just printed on ordinary bond paper *

Here is my Indy display.
The mannequin is a torso.

5584-img-7036kl.jpg

There are also not Indy Props to see but at this time i have not more place to show off

I must have missed this thread before but after finding it I thought I'd post my "in progress" Indiana Jones wall display. I'm still waiting on a few new items to arrive and I also need some frames for my other paper props to can hang them up. This display isn't as cool as some of the others here but it's coming along slowly.
b6ad4e1a.jpg

I finally found a few minutes to take some quick snaps of my little museum.

I am waiting on a few pieces that will form new installations. I will update the images at that point.

Hope you like 'em.

Best
Mark
Indiana Andrews

img1024dk.jpg

img1025ut.jpg

img1026za.jpg

img1027g.jpg

img1028ua.jpg

img1023sn.jpg

img1045wa.jpg

img1029x.jpg

img1030yk.jpg

img1031ts.jpg

img1032q.jpg

img1044j.jpg

img1039zk.jpg

img1033rm.jpg

img1034h.jpg

img1035ug.jpg

img1036on.jpg

img1042og.jpg

img1038zv.jpg

img1040lf.jpg

img1037b.jpg

img1043gw.jpg

img1041s.jpg

I got them from a company in the UK called Art You Grew Up With. They are available from ACME Archives online however. Sadly though the Raiders piece has long since sold out. I was very, very fortunate to be able to get a hold of an artist proof. I wonder if we will ever see a Crystal Skull print...

Those are some outstanding displays! Something about the first TOD one really strikes me. I think it's the stones-in-the-bag and cap on top that makes it unique. I don't think I've seen that done before. Bravo!

I got them from a company in the UK called Art You Grew Up With. They are available from ACME Archives online however. Sadly though the Raiders piece has long since sold out. I was very, very fortunate to be able to get a hold of an artist proof. I wonder if we will ever see a Crystal Skull print...
You ever want to get rid of them, you know where to find me!!

Just received my Joe Strain 12' whip today in the mail. :)
Been feeling rough the past few days, hope to go out in the yard tomorrow and snap away a bit with it. Then figure how I might work on integrating it on display with my other items.

Those are some outstanding displays! Something about the first TOD one really strikes me. I think it's the stones-in-the-bag and cap on top that makes it unique. I don't think I've seen that done before. Bravo!

Thanks Indy, your comments are much appreciated. Of the new "installations" one is going to blow people away I hope...

Best
Mark

Fantastic collection. Once i've got a few more stuff i'll make some pictures of mine.

Best,

Robert

I finally found a few minutes to take some quick snaps of my little museum.

I am waiting on a few pieces that will form new installations. I will update the images at that point.

Hope you like 'em.

Best
Mark
Indiana Andrews

img1024dk.jpg

img1025ut.jpg

img1026za.jpg

img1027g.jpg

img1028ua.jpg

img1023sn.jpg

img1045wa.jpg

img1029x.jpg

img1030yk.jpg

img1031ts.jpg

img1032q.jpg

img1044j.jpg

img1039zk.jpg

img1033rm.jpg

img1034h.jpg

img1035ug.jpg

img1036on.jpg

img1042og.jpg

img1038zv.jpg

img1040lf.jpg

img1037b.jpg

img1043gw.jpg

img1041s.jpg

These make me so envious...I know this is an old thread but getting in the mood. Starting my Indy collection with a grail diary. Wallets are a little light lately so going to try to create one myself...have been practicing crappy cursive all day >.>

If I had $47,500 plus $16.45 for shipping and handling I'd buy the screen used whip and put it on display......or maybe not..........

Shylaah

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back