Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

Don't forget:

Raiders Bible Page - Orange_Blend (shameless self promotion) :lol

If you're on Club Obi Wan I also highly recommend EnigmataWood's Grail and Grail Tablet.

How did I forget that.... :$ Sorry Orange_Blend! ;)

As far as Grail Tablets... there are some nice ones out there, but I am still holding out for someone to come up with an incredibly SA version which I haven't seen yet. Don't get me wrong some have come close....

GeordieIndy

Here's mine... All my prop replicas are DIY (headpiece, grail diary, sankara manuscript, sankara stone, printed chachapoyan map).

P1010004.jpg

This is my latest DIY prop... Staff of Ra Headpiece:

The other one pictured with the Hasbro Indy is my first attempt using Sculpey. This is made from epoxy putty and was a 4-day project which I just finished yesterday.

This is my latest DIY prop... Staff of Ra Headpiece:

Nice job man. :thumbsup Very detailed. I admire people who are skilled enough to make their own props. Any close-up pictures of the Grail Diary, manuscript, Sankara stone and Darth Saber's Chachapoyan Temple map?

Here's a thumbnail of the Sankara Manuscript. Just click on the pic to see the full version. I hand-painted / drew this on a piece of canvas using oil pastels, paints and even liquid paper (white correction fluid).

Here's the thumbnail of Grail Diary... this is also in no way SA. It isn't even the right size. I just used text from the LC Adventure Game diary and added the images on where I thought they should be based on the text.

Thumbnail and link to the Chachapoyan Map I printed... Got this from COW. I also didn't print it to scale as I wanted it to fit the frame I had.

Unfortunately, I have no close-up pics of the Sankara Stone. The stone is made using styrofoam which I cut into circles, stacked and glued together. I then got some wall putty (which feels like plaster of paris once it's cured) and shaped it into a stone using the styrofoam stack as a base.

Here's mine - by no means a cohesive display and no where near as classy looking as the collections being shown off here.

I'd like to put up a shelf behind Indy for the Idol, stones and urn.

HPIM5335.jpg

A16.jpg

Indy is Howard's v1 sculpt and stands on a custom base built by a fellow board member. The idol I got years ago from Magnoli thru ebay but I'd love to upgrade to a Gobler idol. The stones and Urn were all a gift from Ave4uevoli but I'm unsure of the maker. The stones with the lines light up. I'd like to find a nice Grail cup similar to Brad's.

Here's mine - by no means a cohesive display and no where near as classy looking as the collections being shown off here.

I'd like to put up a shelf behind Indy for the Idol, stones and urn.

HPIM5335.jpg

A16.jpg

Indy is Howard's v1 sculpt and stands on a custom base built by a fellow board member. The idol I got years ago from Magnoli thru ebay but I'd love to upgrade to a Gobler idol. The stones and Urn were all a gift from Ave4uevoli but I'm unsure of the maker. The stones with the lines light up. I'd like to find a nice Grail cup similar to Brad's.

Markpoon made the urn. "Azuma" made the sankara stones in the front. They light up and they're awesome. "Graal" (from COW) made the sankara stones in the back. :thumbsup

awesome display Si.

Here is my personal choice for the best Indy Props out there:
Just a few to get you going....

GeordieIndy

Thanks for the list! I own the Sideshow Idol and I think that's good enough for me. I will try to get the Ra headpiece next... is Acme still making those?

Not as snazzy as some of the previous displays, but here's mine. An Acme Artifacts headpiece, Gobler idol, and a holy grail that I made from scratch myself.

Honestly, there are the only three Indy props I've ever wanted, and unless someone makes a better idol and headpiece (or I decide to make another, more accurate grail), I'm more than completely happy with these three pieces :)

picture011f.jpg

Amazing Indy displays guys!:thumbsup

Here's my Indy collection. I wish I had the space to permanently display them all together sorta like this, as they are more or less randomly placed around the room.

IMG_4043.jpg

Mattman6886 - I love the Sideshow Indiana Jones and Mola Ram figures. Put them on your shelf with your Idol and you have a winning display.

Sideshow still has the Mola Ram PF in stock. Had to order one as a companion piece for the Indy PF. :)

One of the best statues Sideshow has released IMO.

Apart from the medallion, are there any other Fate of the Atlantis items available?

I have a set up in my living room. My couch is kind of in the center, facing the TV. because we have a large sliding glass door to a patio that would be blocked if we put the couch too far back, or really far from the cable outlets if we pushed it to the back wall. So I have this open area behind my couch that I put up my Indy paintings and found a nice thin wall table to put up.

I put my indy stuff all over it and some Nazi and the Occult, vintage bartending recipe books, and Archeology text books I've had forever on the bottom to fill it out.

Its a mixture of high end and old ebay purchases. I kept thinking I would post my display when I was finished, but its ALWAYS being upgraded lol. As I get access to better quality replicas I swap them out :)

196954_1608251170386_1359390213_31249631_288193_n.jpg

190243_1608251330390_1359390213_31249632_7832036_n.jpg

199146_1608250570371_1359390213_31249628_4168448_n.jpg

Some items of note:
-RelicMaker cross
-Serednab grail (Yes, Plepleus the monkey sits in it)
- markpoon's urn and diamond
-my antidote vial
-random chinese coins soon to be replaced by markpoons Lao Che set, blufive idol with glass eyes installed (which is pretty creepy)
-horrible reelart ebay sankara stones. (cant believe how orange their amber one turned out to be. I at least knew the brown ones would be the wrong color, but the pictures on ebay for the clear one is bogus.
-real MKVII bag with a strap from COW
other items I do not know their origin as I purchased second hand from other RPF members or ebay as used items. and that red stool thing is from Oceans 13 lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back