Joker 1:1 Comic style bust UPDATE pg 3

<div class='quotetop'>(Sporak @ Jun 27 2006, 04:14 AM) [snapback]1269073[/snapback]</div>
Very nice...
How are you going to do the hair and what material?

:lol

I just watched Batman tonight :)

And yes, Welcome to the board.
[/b]

well..I ahve some green hair that I ordered through the FX warehouse..should be here in a few days...I was going to just do the "glue and layer" techinque..haven't had much practice with this sort of thing, so I guess we'll see how I do B)

<div class='quotetop'>(Sporak @ Jun 27 2006, 08:14 AM) [snapback]1269073[/snapback]</div>
Very nice...
How are you going to do the hair and what material?

:lol

I just watched Batman tonight :)

And yes, Welcome to the board.
[/b]

Very nicely done. Very impressive. You brought his face to life.

thanks for all the compliments guys...I'm painting him now and I'll have my green hair shipment later this week so I can begins the hair placement...fun fun fun. B) B) B)

Seeing how as my airbrush $hit the bed on me last week. :angry and in my haste to get one painted up, I'm doing it the old fashion way: with a brush...even though he's FAAAAR from finished, I think that the idea of what he's going to look like is pretty much there...on my latex bust I'll be using artificial eyes instead of the painted one's that you see here.... hair coming soon...
joker7.jpg

Dude, it's an awesome display of talent. What kind of clay did you use - for us amateur scultures - and where
did you get the teeth?

damn.... thats creepy.

ironically, that is how i always imagined the "return of the joker" mark hamill one to look if he stepped out into real life.

damned fine work.
chris

You know I always preferred Hamills Joker. Too bad the Mrs is terrified of clowns.

It would be good to see it with a slicked hair style and the manic style as well. Brush work looks good too.

-Deric

<div class='quotetop'>(hydin @ Jul 6 2006, 11:46 PM) [snapback]1275706[/snapback]</div>
damn.... thats creepy.

ironically, that is how i always imagined the "return of the joker" mark hamill one to look if he stepped out into real life.

damned fine work.
chris
[/b]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back