Scott Pilgrim Shirts and Costume Thread

Scott also wears a modified version of this shirt, which is actually another Smashing Pumpkins shirt

31BN544N51L._SS500_.jpg

high quality jpg would be fine, thanks! actually just went hunting at the local mall for scott pilgrim style wristbands, but nothing, not even at hot topic. any suggestions on that? btw, i have some reference photos i pulled from the trailer a while ago that ill post a lil later.

He got the green/white striped wristband worn here from American Apparel:

scottpilgrim-ost-art.jpg

serve.asp

Unisex Flex Terry Wristband | Athletic | Shop American Apparel

I haven't been able to find the single striped wristbands he's worn yet. Anyone have any idea where to find the hoodie/jacket combo? I'm not entirely sure if it's a single outfit or two separate items:

Scott-Pilgrim-4.jpg

I am a fan of the books, and a friend and I just saw the movie and loved it. Since we are both black and the fact that all the characters are white, Indian or asian; we want to do costumes of the Vegan Police. I guess I have to go see the movie again and study the costumes.

Does anyone have pics or ideas for the vegan police?

I haven't been able to find the single striped wristbands he's worn yet. Anyone have any idea where to find the hoodie/jacket combo? I'm not entirely sure if it's a single outfit or two separate items:

Scott-Pilgrim-4.jpg

Forget the jacket, that T-shirt is a direct reference to "Zombies Ate My Neighbors"! I loved playing that game when I was growing up.

Last edited:
After watching the movie, I have come to realize that there is some text on the back of the "Plumtree" T-shirt. I couldn't see it well enough to see what it was, but you can see it as Scott hurries away after Ramona arrives at the club and Knives turns up too (before the first fight).

I saw it too, and did a little searching around. It says "Mass Teen Fainting" on the back.

PLMTR001_LG3.jpg

EDIT: Also, I think we should try and come up with a complete list of all the shirts he wore. I remember there being a grey with navy ringer that said "SARS" in college type lettering. A Rock Band shirt with the Bass logo which was red with white. The "airquotes" shirt with the two sets of quotation marks was some shade of red with darker red.

That's all I can really remember right now.

Last edited:
EDIT: Also, I think we should try and come up with a complete list of all the shirts he wore. I remember there being a grey with navy ringer that said "SARS" in college type lettering. A Rock Band shirt with the Bass logo which was red with white. The "airquotes" shirt with the two sets of quotation marks was some shade of red with darker red.

Cool beans. Glad you identified the text.

Well, when you mean a "complete list", do you mean for the film itself or for both the film and the comic? I haven't really read the comics, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are some different T-shirts in it.

I meant more so for the movie. He wears a bunch in the comic that don't show up in the film, but a few appear in both.

Just saw the movie yesterday and thought it was awesome! I'd definitely like to try Todd Ingram (ex #3 played by Brandon Routh) one day. I imagine all I'd need is the right kind of Adidas type white shirt and print a giant 3 on it. Everything else is easily obtainable.

Just remembered another shirt that is the same colors as the "air quotes" that just has Astro Boy's face on it.

I just saw the movie, I thought the SARS shirt was funny, but would definitely want to get the SP Smashing Pumpkins shirt. Is there anywhere that one is sold, or was it just a tour shirt?

The Smashing Pumpkins shirt was a custom version made for the movie. The retail version can be found online, but it doesn't come in the correct colors. So to get an accurate version you will probably have to make it yourself.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back