abc warrior hands

colin1972

hi guys

as many of you know i built a 7ft optimus prime,here on the boards, and in some of your comments,somebody mentioned the hands i made were similar to the abc warrior hands!!
well i had an email asking if i'd build a set of abc hands, originally the guy was happy to just have the same hands as prime, as he is building a full scale abc warrior,but i convinced the guy to let me build them from scratch,using the same style of build, and to build them to scale to, heres the results of 2months work,
all the best
colin

nice, doing the rest?

well i've only been asked to do the hands, but if he wants me to build anymore i'd gladly do more. really enjoyed the challenge.

Brilliant man! :)

thanks Judge Aberg, im pleased how they turned out.

You are a machine! Awesome work, man.

lol blownhemi, well i have prime working for me now!! lol!! no seriously i squeezed them round building prime, probaly could of done them a little quicker, but the guy knew id fit them round prime, enjoyed doing them as they were a challenge, the gun turrets were my ashma inhalers,the humps were plastic egg cups, (good ole poundland) i'd be lost without the cheap shops!

very cool..I need a set of those just to display

Well get me a pair of artist hands and I'll build you a pair! thanks for the kind words.

I recently got a Masterpiece Skywarp and ever since I've lain in bed as I drift off to sleep thinking about trying to do something similar to what you did with Prime based on him. Your build has given me some serious motivation to do something large and Transformers related. It really was an inspiration.

I recently got a Masterpiece Skywarp and ever since I've lain in bed as I drift off to sleep thinking about trying to do something similar to what you did with Prime based on him. Your build has given me some serious motivation to do something large and Transformers related. It really was an inspiration.

you should defo go for it, it will be a long shift,but if you plan things out,take your time and scan those shops for things that can be used, take a section at a time, i started with primes head, then the neck, and went from there,try to concetrate on one part at a time, that way you put all your effort into that part, if you need any help,in the planning etc,drop me a mail,
all the best
colin:thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back