EFNY Snake Plissken camo trousers

Ok, I just got my pants today and tried them on.

I'd like to state for the record, if these pants were a woman, I'd fu#k them! THese pants are awesome and 450.00 less than I was quoted for a custom pair. They fit perfect and look great. I am very pleased with my purchase. ~I bought 2 pair and one belt~

Ok, I just got my pants today and tried them on.

I'd like to state for the record, if these pants were a woman, I'd fu#k them! These pants are awesome and 450.00 less than I was quoted for a custom pair. They fit perfect and look great. I am very pleased with my purchase. ~I bought 2 pair and one belt~

Just to help others out can you tell us your height, weight and waist size?

Last edited:
Just got mine today and I'm very impressed. This guy has done a great job on these. I took a couple of pics with my boots. This is the first stage of what is going to be a full size Snake display.

Looks fantastic, magpie9!

I've recently become convinced that Snake's revolver holster is a left-handed Bucheimer "undercover" model. The raised cylinder section is the giveaway. I wish I'd saved the picture of the holster that convinced me; if/when I find the right holster, I'll let you know.

Looks fantastic, magpie9!

I've recently become convinced that Snake's revolver holster is a left-handed Bucheimer "undercover" model. The raised cylinder section is the giveaway. I wish I'd saved the picture of the holster that convinced me; if/when I find the right holster, I'll let you know.

Hi,
Thanks but I'm pretty sure mine is the same model as Snake's. It's a left handed Bianchi Hurricane and is identical to the Holster he used.

Hi,
Thanks but I'm pretty sure mine is the same model as Snake's. It's a left handed Bianchi Hurricane and is identical to the Holster he used.

I take it back. I'm going to say Bianchi Judge. Check it:

attachment.php

efny-snake-plissken-camo-trousers-holster.jpg-70789d1318431647

Quick question to everyone who ordered the pants from overseas: How long did it take for you to get them? I've been dying to put together a female Snake costume FOREVER, and was hoping to have one ready to go by the third week in January 2012...

My escape from New York jacket-
I think the leather is an exact match, but there are a few differences between the jackets. On the pros side, mine has no snaps on the collar (like snake's) and its also a short cut (just like snake's) on the cons side there's no side pocket, mine has a belt and shoulder straps...
002-6.jpg

005-2.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

EscapeFromNY-009.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back