EFNY Snake Plissken camo trousers

i got a hold of them, they will ship to USA. total price with shipping for a small was $126 USD

use google translator. but it IS still hard to understand some stuff, becuz the structuring of sentences is different, but you'll get the idea

The pattern looks good. Anybody translate that page and price?

I just realized how low the belt loops are on Snakes pants. They must have been a custom job.

1997b.jpg

Well it would be outstanding if I could order a pair. I keep getting an "internal server error". I emailed them and am waiting for a response.

I wonder about that pattern. The pics show the same exact pattern front and back, long pants or shorts. Is that just the show-off pair or every pair?

Anyone who gets them, let us know how close your pair are.

i just ordered mine today! i'll post pics as soon as i get them. from what i was able to decypher through translating the website, it sounds like try to use the same areas of the material for every pair of pants to try to keep them accurate. but i'll know for sure soon enough

I recieved a response today and of course they are out of the large size, grrr...
I am waiting for a response to see if they will be getting more larges in.

The Russian SPLAV pants are certainly close in terms of the pattern of the pants and color scheme but the actual camo pattern is still off. Snake's camo pattern has a very distinctive near vertical orientation to it while the SPLAVs are more horizontal and looks almost like a recolored version of the old US woodland camo.

I know it's an old post, but I have to add, they're really not close at all. I ordered a pair and they are quite darker than they look on the site's picture.

The camo looks more like the ANA Rex/Blue Tiger pattern I would love to have a jacket in that Snake Plissken camo pattern..

Just got mine today!!! these are the small pants from macleod.jp they fit great and are extremely well made.

Last edited:
Those look pretty good. I gotta say, I was wondering how those would end up looking and it seems like a pretty good deal.

Wes

i was too! its seriously THE MOST i've ever paid for a pair of pants and i was worried they'd be too small or just something would be wrong, but i was PLEASANTLY surprised, these fit me PERFECTLY and are incredibly accurate!! i'm so frickin' glad i found out about these!!!
Those look pretty good. I gotta say, I was wondering how those would end up looking and it seems like a pretty good deal.

Wes

depends on where i get them from, but for a comfortable fitting pant, usually 30x30 or 31x30. i really do wish that they would list the snake pants by this type of measurement, to clear up any confusion people might have about it. do you plan on getting a pair, THEMAN? what size are you?

I have been talking with the owner and I am waiting for him to get a new batch made. He is suprised on the emails he has been getting from over seas about these pants. He said he made these several years ago but they were not successfull in Japan.

LMAO! i got a feeling now that they've been mentioned on the RPF, he's gonna be swamped with orders now!
I have been talking with the owner and I am waiting for him to get a new batch made. He is suprised on the emails he has been getting from over seas about these pants. He said he made these several years ago but they were not successfull in Japan.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back