Show us your Star Trek costume

Was it really only the 3rd season? I thought I read that Thiess was so upset to see that his green command tunic came out gold that he created the season 1 and then season 2 green captain wraps in a fabric that would only show up green.

Thanks for the heads up though, Apollo.

Either way... you can't always trust the colors you see on screen ... that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Anybody else get the Anovos ST:ENT jumpsuit? Still no shipping email for me yet...

Yes, ,the season 1 and 2 velours were a gold color,different than the Season 3 Nylon ones

Was it really only the 3rd season? I thought I read that Thiess was so upset to see that his green command tunic came out gold that he created the season 1 and then season 2 green captain wraps in a fabric that would only show up green.

Thanks for the heads up though, Apollo.

Either way... you can't always trust the colors you see on screen ... that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Anybody else get the Anovos ST:ENT jumpsuit? Still no shipping email for me yet...

IMG_0416.JPG

Got my Anovos Enterprise Jumpsuit and I'm thinking I may modify it to add elastic to the inside waist. Otherwise, I love it!

Got my Anovos Enterprise Jumpsuit and I'm thinking I may modify it to add elastic to the inside waist. Otherwise, I love it!
Awesome, congrats on getting the jumpsuit! What division ... Command, Services, or Sciences? Any pictures? Was the fit a little big or just want a custom fit?

Still waiting on my sciences... hoping they ship it soon.

Awesome, congrats on getting the jumpsuit! What division ... Command, Services, or Sciences? Any pictures? Was the fit a little big or just want a custom fit?

Still waiting on my sciences... hoping they ship it soon.

Command. The medium fit was right on....just needs that little bit of tailoring to bring in the waist a bit so it looks slim. May add some shoulder pads too. Otherwise, they'll look like Ghostbusters! Also, the waist straps are not removable or adjustable, like the originals. I am 6 ft, 195lbs and the medium is a perfect fit.

Command. The medium fit was right on....just needs that little bit of tailoring to bring in the waist a bit so it looks slim. May add some shoulder pads too. Otherwise, they'll look like Ghostbusters! Also, the waist straps are not removable or adjustable, like the originals. I am 6 ft, 195lbs and the medium is a perfect fit.
Oh goodness... I'm 5'9" and got a large... I was worried about the inseam as that was set to 29". I think I'll be swimming in this thing. But I was right on the measurements and I fit the Bespin Large size just right... maybe I'll be okay.

Well congrats! Oh is yours also a darker blue than the proto type photos?

Oh goodness... I'm 5'9" and got a large... I was worried about the inseam as that was set to 29". I think I'll be swimming in this thing. But I was right on the measurements and I fit the Bespin Large size just right... maybe I'll be okay.

Well congrats! Oh is yours also a darker blue than the proto type photos?

Bespin Han or Luke? I have a Bespin Han in medium and it fits like a glove, no tailoring necessary. Its the holster rig I need in small, I have a medium and am all the way at the last adjustable snap!

It sure does look a darker blue....maybe in sunlight it will look like the photos. They did a great job on the stitching, the shoulder color stitching and the shoulder patch.

Bespin Han or Luke? I have a Bespin Han in medium and it fits like a glove, no tailoring necessary. Its the holster rig I need in small, I have a medium and am all the way at the last adjustable snap!

It sure does look a darker blue....maybe in sunlight it will look like the photos. They did a great job on the stitching, the shoulder color stitching and the shoulder patch.
So I got Bespin Luke... large, it fits great. I tend to be size large, as my arms and legs are longer than normal proportions. I'm pretty sure the jumpsuit will fit well... but if you're a size medium... Oh boy.... meh, I'll just have it adjusted if needed.

Spacemind posted a picture... they look great. So excited, can't wait for my shipping notice.

Thanks for sharing.

So I got Bespin Luke... large, it fits great. I tend to be size large, as my arms and legs are longer than normal proportions. I'm pretty sure the jumpsuit will fit well... but if you're a size medium... Oh boy.... meh, I'll just have it adjusted if needed.

Spacemind posted a picture... they look great. So excited, can't wait for my shipping notice.

Thanks for sharing.

No problem, I'm sure you will love it. They got the zippering done right! Why the delay on the other divisions?

Why the delay on the other divisions?

So they said the licensor QC approval is the delay. The licensor (CBS?) Must be busy approving ST: Discovery stuff. My guess is Anovos must've wrangled them to prioritize the command jumpsuits as they were the popular ones. Then the other division colors. Total guess tho.

Whoo Hoo!!! I got my shipping notice for ST:ENT jumpsuit tonight ... I got sciences division. Supposed to be here Monday... I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

Just saw this thread, and I'll play along:

-Star Trek Beyond replica costume of Mr. Sulu.
-Voyager costume replica of Ensign Harry Kim
-TNG Commander-style replica costume.

Attachments

• 29540373041_21ecea5833_z.jpg
    29540373041_21ecea5833_z.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 278
  • 30604797901_2d6dcf1d30_z.jpg
    30604797901_2d6dcf1d30_z.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 277
  • 36172388112_0efe996aed_z.jpg
    36172388112_0efe996aed_z.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 284
Okay... so I missed the mailman Monday of course... but I got it Tuesday ... took a couple photos... forgive the less than professional pictures.. I can't be picky at 11 at night.... oh and I look terrible, thus the pumpkin ... but I'll try to get better photos in the day...

I didn't see any photo posting rules so I home this aren't too big.

The suit is perfect. The color does match the late season 2 "navyish" dark blue. Awesome fit, and no need to adjust the pant or sleeve length. I could bring in the waste a tiny bit, its a shame the button straps are not adjustable, but I really cannot complain. Anovos did an excellent job. The details are so well done. I am very very happy!!!

At some point I may try to change the rank pips and put magnets on them to make it easier to put on and not damage the suit ... I was not successful at alignment with them... but again it was late last night... and my patience was little..

Another superb job Anovos!!! Thanks!

ENTJMPSTSCI03_zpsapmx3ocg.png~original

And one of just the suit.

ENTJMPSTSCI02_zpskps5muub.png~original

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back