Show us your Star Trek costume

Why not Seven IN Starfleet uniform. She did eventually join starfleet properly and im sure would have worn the uniform.
like this -
seven1.jpg

Well, there you go! I've seen that 'shop before! She looks better in the FC uniform than the Voyager style, IMO. Though I doubt her hairstyle is regulation! :lol

Thanks for the tips! Don't know why I didn't put two and two together myself.

It should be a great location, since it's Vasquez Rocks ;)

I was going to say- that's the Vasquez Rocks! :)

The unifiorms and location shot are fantastic! :thumbsup

Okay two things: I definitely have to visit the Vasquez Rocks before I die (I think it's mandatory for every staunch TOS fan ;) :lol )!

AND I have to get myself a quality TOS uniform once and for all! :cool

Kevin

I'm always amazed and jealous of so much I see on this board. So I'm prepared to be made jealous again :)

Just for fun, let's see what you've got for Star Trek costumes.

This is pretty much all I have. The rank braids really need replaced, and the pictures aren't the best in the world. I was on my way to Starfest and we had a few drinks and snapped a few pics before we left :wacko

metrek2.jpg

71585-PF.jpg

Nice! :) Can't go wrong with the Classics.

I'll throw this in-

Last summer I upgraded my Monster Maroon captain's uniform to a screen accurate (or as close as I could get it) Admiral Kirk WOK uniform:

TWOKAdm004.jpg

Complete with my replica copy of A Tale of Two Cities.

TWOKAdm003.jpg

And last Halloween I put together my Mirror Mirror Kirk uniform:

MirrorKirk001.jpg

MirrorKirk002.jpg

Kevin

Excellent work; especially the Mirror uni.

Thanks MooCriket :)

The pictures show me wearing the costume at a Norwescon,
(a Sci-Fi convention in Seattle) many years ago.
There was several of us that did costuming
on stage. "Resistance is futile".

My designation was Second-of-Four...

meborg.jpg

I also wore it at a Creation Convention in Pasadena, CA.
I was up against another borg that did a version of the all rubber
body suit (Movie Borg). Mine was more like the early "Hugh" (tv series) borg.
We both took 1st place by audience voting...

I had to be careful not to drink any liquids and I couldn't sit down
the whole day. I was feeling alot like a borg by the end of the day :)

propmaster2000

So I'm a huge Trekkie and costumer and I literally was in my workroom with nothing to do while watching some TNG and all of a sudden I thought "I wonder if one could make a TNG styled corset?"

(at the time I was focusing on learning how to and creating corsets, as before my main talent was victorian era costumes and costumes for musicals)

This was literally a sort of silly random thing that I created but I really enjoyed making it and it was fun to have something Trekkie but a bit different. While I know that this isn't a replica costume I thought I'd add it in still since it's my Trek costume.

I like to think that if there was an extreme "alternate universe" TNG costume it would be these for the girls hehehe.

The only images I have at Vasquez Rocks are the ones without the official Star Trek accessories unfortunately.

blue4.jpg

very cool!!!! Were you selling these on Etsy? As ive seen a TNG based corset on there too.

Yeah that was me! I stopped selling them because CBS put the stomp on me lol. I actually really felt bad because I thought it was parody enough to not break copyright....hence the non trek accessories lol.....but well ya know.... At the time I was just starting out and really didn't think about the copyright issue though I know I should have. I guess I just didn't think it was going to get noticed cuz it was so random.

Drives me nuts when companies cant see that it is a homage and fans would buy this stuff...They must have copyright on that weird tick thing......:rolleyes

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back