Show us your Star Trek costume

4630386507_682dfcde72_b.jpg
4630440073_8a56db89fe_b.jpg

My Vulcan body glove costume at Imagicon 2010

Renda aka T'Moya with Actor John Billingsley,aka Doctor Phlox *ST-Enterprise!

Last edited:
You asked for it.
I never miss an opportunity to post this pic. :lol
WhatsHeDoingToThatTribble.jpg

And Mistique, I got a picture with you at the last Vegas Con!

IMG_4393.jpg

Is there any one who scratch builds their uniforms?

I have one or two bought ones but most of them are hand made from scratch by me, two klingon uniforms, the captains away jacket, a blue next gen top (which I lost due to lending it to someone and not getting it back) I'm currently plotting and schemoing how to make General chang's uniform for my other half. He already has a scratch made Chaotica outfit as well as his white dress uniform

ooh, edited to add, Ive also made Uhura's little red dress and the next gen skant (not for me, not slim enough any more sadly).. will try to find some good pics of them

Here's my Yeoman Rand from Dragon*Con 2009

Nice work with that wig! I think I saw you at D*Con, that wig must have taken some time!

Taken in 2006, before the Experience jump back through the temporal rift.

I love that group photo!
I made my TOS to go to Star Trek: The Tour, which also had life-size bridge sets. But sadly, none of my friends made uniforms, so I was the only one.

Nice work with that wig! I think I saw you at D*Con, that wig must have taken some time!

Thanks, Jinyo! Yeah, that was me at D*C last year...I think I wore that every night of the con. It took about 8 hours to put it together. Eventually, I'll do a tutorial/how-to since I've had some requests on LiveJournal and DeviantArt for one.

Those Vasquez Rocks pics are awesome! We drove by there many times on our way into Los Angeles when we stayed with friends up in Palmdale. We never got the chance to stop by and appreciate it, though.

BTW...here's another picture of myself in my Elizabeth Dehner and my guy in his Mitchell tunic with Sally Kellerman and Gary Lockwood at a recent convention in Tampa. Not a great wig but I was in a time crunch. Wish mirrored scleral lenses were easier to find! I also made some 2001: A Space Odyssey coveralls for this con, which Gary Lockwood was really diggin'. Pics of that costume can be found elsewhere on this forum.

1509-wnmhgb.jpg

We also own some German fan club Enterprise jumpsuits and half a dozen or so suits from the It's a Wrap auctions including a beige TMP ladies uniform, a TWOK enlisted jumpsuit, a VOY jumpsuit and some First Contact uniforms. But I don't count those as "costumes" exactly, since we didn't make them...just bought them. I've made various TOS uniforms (Finnegan/cadet and 1st season wraparound), but we don't have pics of them all.

ETA: Found the picture from the Tampa Tribune that was taken of us at the Vulcan Convention...it was an attempt to break the Trek costume world record. Me in my Rand, my guy in his wraparound and a random Klingon.

1510-44472-star-trek-convention.jpg

dani

Last edited:
Custom tailored Starfleet uniform, Cpt. Picard two parter deluxe FC style, by the Star Trek World Tour Tailor Andeas Ossoswski.
meinstarfleetuniform.jpg

Meeting with Captain Berns, first time on FedCon X.
001804f.jpg

Local newspaper photo:
star04.jpg

And a special photo - she was doing "Trekkies 2":
deniseundich.jpg

Oooh, Trek costumes! I made some for Halloween 2009:

Science!

Captain Bates

These are the only pics I can find of them at the moment; I think the others may be on my old computer. There was also a gold one, making the total 4 outfits. I only made the tops; we all just found black pants to wear with them (I added the notch to the fronts of my cuffs, and got black boots). Also the grey turtlenecks were just thrift shop finds. Added some combadges ordered online, and the costumes were complete!

Here's my first contact style uniform. Threw it together in a night for the premier of the new movie. Amazing what you can do with a glue gun, a grey t-shirt, a red polo shirt, and a black sweater lol. Excuse everything being reversed, I took the picture in a mirror.

first-contact-style-star-trek-costume-dscn0971-jpg-13398d1242021038

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back