Cantwell T16 Skyhopper research thread

Got my original 109 decal scanned in, and am now redrawing in Illustrator so we can have waterslide decals!

IMG_0004.jpg

Got my original 109 decal scanned in, and am now redrawing in Illustrator so we can have waterslide decals!

IMG_0004.jpg

Im glad you finally got some good decals Jason!
I dont remember when they changed them to the newer set, but from examining the ones on the t-16, you can see the brush strokes to change the look.
There is one more decal to find and its under the window and it says "exit release" it may be from the harrier or one of the other kits used like the gemini/mercury kit.

Last edited:
Jerry - if we don't find that decal, I can just make it from scratch :)

Also - been checking wheel hubs for that rear detail piece. C-600 AMT City Delivery seems close, but that ribbed inner detail reminds me of the Movin On, maybe? One of the Colonial Mover's donors... Anyway, the rim/bolt pattern looks like a Ford part.

What i do know about the rim, is that it is from the tractor, or the trailer, but it is a custom job and on the real thing it is made of aluminum, it is a split rim (two parts). Also, it is from the late sixties to early seventies, as manufactuers are able to make one piece rims now.
So, any kits that had custom rims from the two above decades should help in narrowing down the closest kit.
Im pretty sure its from an AMT kit.

It's in Boba Flint's ID map (CO-4070A) - and I'm bidding on the only one on eBay - so back off :p

I will have all the parts we need for the models professionally pressure cast!

Looks that way Jestefarean.

So who won the Transtar truck?

Anyone have kit scans of the 1/48 Lunar spacecraft, Ertl transtar truck, 1/48 Hawk crusader ?

I didn't win the Transtar, but found some parts rack pics. Looks like part 6 and 62 could be on the second pic, and that sure looks like the hub to me.

Need a closeup of the engine block. Actually need closeups of all those sprues. I just noticed the suspension airbags are used on the Y wing on the engines.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back