Good Burger AMC Pacer

Also, the owner of the Hamburger Museum and the Pacer in Florida is accepting donations to go towards the restoration of the car. :confused

I thought he was the one the let the car go to hell in the first place, and now he wants money to fix it up.

Makes me miss my 1st car, a fluorescent blue Gremlin..I wish I still had it :(

You couldn't get more bare-bones than those cars :lol

Damn it Firefox. You and your constant crashing...now I gotta retype my whole message.

Look at what I found:

Good Burger car on Google Maps

2367923712_9d04a5d013_z.jpg

2367203901_7ac81b503b_z.jpg

Anyways, this is out in Tulsa, AZ at Little Anthony's Diner. Is that a bullet hole in the windshield?!

Also, the owner of the Hamburger Museum and the Pacer in Florida is accepting donations to go towards the restoration of the car. :confused

The Good Burger Mobile

Well it's better off then I thought it would be.

"but Daytona Beach Florida is not exactly genital on cars"

:lol

Ok, there is no place in Arizona called Tulsa... This car is owned currently by a restaurant/theatre company in *Tucson,* Arizona... It is driven around town occasionally and is very well-kept.

Ok, there is no place in Arizona called Tulsa... This car is owned currently by a restaurant/theatre company in *Tucson,* Arizona... It is driven around town occasionally and is very well-kept.

Apart from the apparent bullet hole in the wind shield, other than that though, looks fine.:)

"Did I really just see Good Burger?" I double taked so hard. It's looking better now.

*And now I find that I was an accessory to a necro-post. *Hangs head.

Last edited:
ive lived in Tucson for 20+ years. the car here definitely is not well kept nor was it 3 years ago. I drive by it pretty much everyday, I can take some detailed pics if anyones interested

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back