robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - SD War Machine links page 73

Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files (Mark IV/VI underway)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Sentry
Do you need an unfolder for the arms? Actually, any parts you need; I'm more than willing to lend a hand.

Me too!

I can also help with some PDFing!

I'm full up for unfolders at the moment....but I'll keep you in mind...

-------

good news....the arm should be releasing soon....Neon Sentry should have an unfold tomorrow and I might even have one up in the next few hours.

I figured I'd use it as practice to teach myself how to do it...it's all done bar the bicep which I'm about to start now. I've actually built the forearm and it looks to have come out quite nicely....I'll have photo's later....

Last edited:
Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files - 8/6/10 First Arm Unfold uploaded

As great as always, and a very good unfold for your first time very good sire.
Looking forward for more.:thumbsup

Just sent off my unfold of the arm. Got it finished sooner than I expected, I thought it would take... is it really 4:35AM??? Well, I've got some sleep to catch up on. 'Night, folks!

Just sent off my unfold of the arm. Got it finished sooner than I expected, I thought it would take... is it really 4:35AM??? Well, I've got some sleep to catch up on. 'Night, folks!

thanks for that....just updated the first post with it....

EDIT: here's the photo's of the forearm i built from my ownhttp://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=88147 unfold today

forearm01.jpg

forearm02.jpg

Last edited:

umm... awesome that brace is a fantastic idea good job man

Wow - thanks for the great files. The 405th forums disappeared just when I had decided what version to build.

I think I'm going to start by building the back armor first . . .

most excellent Balmung can't wait to see some more

oh and later today I will be putting up a separate right arm file, just so people don't have to worry about flipping it themselves....

Argh I'm not done with the mark III yet! :lol These files look seriously cool, and some good clean unfolds as well. Thanks so much for sharing!

sweet, I just realized the shoulders are separate pieces :)

Wow, VERY nice. Luckily Im about in the middle of 5'9 and 6'2 so no scaling questions from me, lol.
actually I DO have one question,is there any way to tell in pep designer how many inches around the waist hole is for the cod piece? is it anywhere around 30"?

Oh, if anyone needs a pdf right now, I can make those... IF Robo is ok with it.

Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files - 9/6/10 right Arm Unfold uploaded

Wow, VERY nice. Luckily Im about in the middle of 5'9 and 6'2 so no scaling questions from me, lol.
actually I DO have one question,is there any way to tell in pep designer how many inches around the waist hole is for the cod piece? is it anywhere around 30"?

thats actually one of my prime concerns is that the waist won't be big enough....i'll have a look and see if i can get a rough measurement....because if i change that i'll need to adjust the abs slightly....

hopefully we can sort that part out soon because i want it sorted before i move on to the legs....

i'll update this post soon with an estimate....

Oh, if anyone needs a pdf right now, I can make those... IF Robo is ok with it.

yeh that's fine with me....

EDIT: just did a rough calculation and the waist size is around 34 inches or 86cm, which should be just about right for the average person.....

Last edited:

Thanks so much for posting these over here, who knows when the 405th will be up again.
One question would it be too much trouble to post the arm as separate pieces, that will give people more versatility when scaling them?
Thanks

Im pdoing it right now. A few do not have numbers but I don't think that's a problem at all, I mean, they are huge pieces and looking at the 3d model, Its easy to tell where it goes. Now re-uploading it, there was an error, -_-

Last edited:
Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files (Mark IV/VI underway)

I'm full up for unfolders at the moment....but I'll keep you in mind...

Cheers dude - don't let the low post count fool you I might new to RPF but I've got a fair amount of experience building and unfolding pepakura templates.

I'm building a set of Stormtrooper armour by Dungbeetle at the moment but since seeing IM2 I've been sorely tempted to go red!

Love your work!

Great work! I'm really interested in Sharkhead's accurate helmet. Anyway you can contact him to allow for a link here? 405th's taking forever.

Hello simulator... someone already posted the links and a pdf to the helmet in my thread. I also have photos of hte helmet built.

Great work! I'm really interested in Sharkhead's accurate helmet. Anyway you can contact him to allow for a link here? 405th's taking forever.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back