robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - SD War Machine links page 73

Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files - 9/6/10 right Arm Unfold uploaded

thax for shared...... can't wait the real suit done

thats actually one of my prime concerns is that the waist won't be big enough....i'll have a look and see if i can get a rough measurement....because if i change that i'll need to adjust the abs slightly....

hopefully we can sort that part out soon because i want it sorted before i move on to the legs....

i'll update this post soon with an estimate....

yeh that's fine with me....

EDIT: just did a rough calculation and the waist size is around 34 inches or 86cm, which should be just about right for the average person.....

Robo, first let me say thank you for posting these files on RPF. I have been trying for a while to get them from the 405th but as you know the site is down. I truely am looking forward to creating a full on Ironman using your files.

While I am new, I do have a quick question. What percentage of increase would be needed to the abs and cod piece to make it fit someone with a 38 waist?

I am in the process of making the new sharkhead HD helmet and then will start immediately on your new MKIV armor.

As I get them done, I will be posting updates on it as well. Thank you...

samcrow: leave it with me, sometime next week i'll be doing a few waist options, mainly because I myself don't fit into my own model....lol..

i'll see how big i can make the waist without ruining the look ....

but i should have a few options available.....

samcrow: leave it with me, sometime next week i'll be doing a few waist options, mainly because I myself don't fit into my own model....lol..

i'll see how big i can make the waist without ruining the look ....

but i should have a few options available.....

Thank you much, I am going to have the helmet finished this weekend. Then I am starting on the rest of the parts. Wife and kids are going out of town for 4 nights, so that is working out to be 24+ hours of pep'ing i am planning on doing. To help me keep it moving along, my brother is coming over to work on his war machine armor as well.

I am overly excited about you getting these MKVI files done. I really appreciate you working on those sizes. I was dreading to have to loose about 30 pounds to make it fit LOL....

I was dreading to have to loose about 30 pounds to make it fit LOL....

lol.....thats about how much i'd need to lose as well.....and i'd like to.....but i'll just make a bigger size for now....

if fitting into the suit is motivation enough for you to lose weight then don't rescale it. Keep it proportional and stay fit, LoL.

i think i will just leave the standard one for mine, because i'd like to lose the weight

see i've been sick for the last 5 years and in the first 8 months after my first surgery i was as good as bedridden and i put on 40 kilograms (88 pounds..), going from 70kg(154lbs) to 110kg (242lbs), i've since lost around 15kg's (33 lbs)....

i think if i get to around 80kg (176 lbs) i should fit into this suit perfectly...

okay...enough rambling...i tend to do that sometimes......

here's some pics of the completed arm pep, from my unfold minus the shoulder bells (working on those at the moment....)

armfront.jpg
armback.jpg

Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files - 11/6/10 Pics of my pepped arm on page 2!

Very nice, your unfold looks good too.

Killer job ROBO! Fits like a glove. Can't wait to see you unfold the rest of it.

You should modify the inner bicep so it is level on both edges so that you can mold and cast a copy of the other arm then simply trim the curve under the armpit...

i think i will just leave the standard one for mine, because i'd like to lose the weight

see i've been sick for the last 5 years and in the first 8 months after my first surgery i was as good as bedridden and i put on 40 kilograms (88 pounds..), going from 70kg(154lbs) to 110kg (242lbs), i've since lost around 15kg's (33 lbs)....

i think if i get to around 80kg (176 lbs) i should fit into this suit perfectly...

okay...enough rambling...i tend to do that sometimes......

here's some pics of the completed arm pep, from my unfold minus the shoulder bells (working on those at the moment....)

armfront.jpg
armback.jpg

hey robo,started lookin at your work before the 405th went down and looked great, but i was wondering if it was just me but is the link for the right arm unfold wrong. it looks the same as the left arm unfold

The 3D model is the same but if you look at the 2D paper side you will notice that the pieces are reversed

It's the same thing.
You just need to rotate the wrist

I dont think so, its just a reversed model. It should be different other than reversed.

Hey Robo, slvrshadow from the 405th.com, was watching your stuff until the site went down but glad to have found it again on here! You make some crazy models and I just finished up with the ab plate and thought I'd share with you my work thus far. Will probably be resining the inside first so that I can then remove the tape before resining the outside. Plan on starting the chest(Mark VI) tonight but have work tomorrow so might be end of the weekend before it's finished.
Thanks again!

acctually the bicep is different lol just wanted to point tht out

sorry, I was speaking only of the forearm.
I forgot the biceps =p

an update on my armor:

Last edited:

Balmung did you stay with the original scale? So far seems to be working pretty good for me. The lines on the peice look very clean by the way!

@thetrentandpaul: hey that came out better than i'd hoped it would.....

@balmung: that looks pretty awesome too....

and yeh the right arm looks the same as the left in the 3d view but on the 2d side everything is flipped....

should be getting back onto the modeling tonight once i've finished pepping these shoulder bells...first up....umm....not sure....lol....

but there should be something for you all to look at.....

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back