tron legacy costume

viper

anyone in the process of making one or know where to buy one? looking for the exact replica. yeah i know impossible, but nothings impossible right?

The costume were lighted up. That was the whole idea, to shoot the actors wearing LED sheets lighting suits whith low lights, then in post-prod adjust luminosity up and have the glow effect really pop hard.

im actualy making two suits right now, a rinzler and a clu, and there taking alot of time but trust me its not TO hard, accept for the rinzler, and its almost 100% accurate. so trust me man, ive got a thread on here, and theres about 10-15 other threads on here, so dont spend alot of cash for a perfect replica and make a almost perfect replica yourself :) im sure you could do it. i could also teach you and tell you what supplies you would need and stuff. if you would like me to, then send me a pm! id be more than happy to tell you! :D

I'm working on the "Flashback Flynn" costume. Leather jacket with inner/outer zipper EL tape, El accents on shoes, and one of SoulInertia's Disc Mods to top it off.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back