"Captain America: The First Avenger" - first concept art! What´s the movie gonna be?

Re: First images of Captain America: The First Avenger!

If anyone is planning on making this costume, please start your P90X training now! I don't wanna see anymore chubby super heros. :) If you can't handle the P90X program then....well....stick to making the shield.

I love it. That is definitely far better than I thought it would have been... and style-wise fits in with the Iron Man suit.. Lovely stuff! Now more on Thor please!

That thing's the Mona Lisa of Cap costumes compared to Reb Brown's Evel Knievel suit and Matt Salinger's rubber ears.

captainamerica1979.jpg

00357909_.jpg

I'm digging this so far. I can't wait to see what Chris Evans looks like in the suit! :love

Lovin' it. Has a bit of a paramilitary feel, a bit of the Comedian about him, but still the Cap I know and love. I really dig the Ultimates lines, what little I've seen lately.

Those red straps remind me of those old fashioned luggage straps with metal rings! Better start hoarding those! :lol

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/45326

Not bad! Got a real 'Ultimates' feel to it. Tough to tell if his ears are covered up or visible, and I'm glad they opted not to put the 'wings' on his mask.

Is this the finalized design or is this late stage concept work? Either way, I can't wait to see Cap slamming Red Skull around with that shield.

Now, what about Bucky?

I'm kind of liking it too. I really like the shield--if I'm seeing it right it looks like it has an anodized quality to the colors. That might look cool carried over to the physical prop.

It looks great. Very retro. Now I just want to see the real version.

Not too crazy about Thor.

Love it, top to bottom. Most awesome film Cap suit yet!

I believe we call that "Damning with faint praise."

You might as well say "Suzie, you sweat less than any other fat girl I know."

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back