accurate ewok build

The BEST EWOK costumes I have ever seen. Looks just like the screen costumes. As someone else suggested could use a little padding, but other than that OUTSTANDING!!:thumbsup

I have always hated Ewoks, but man...those suits have obviously been a labor of love, and look fantastic. Really well done, and great pics:)

Your final suit is incredible! Its always great when you have a family related project because the results are the best. Looked like a lot of fun, your daughter was channeling some Ewok attitude when she was in line behind the mini-Clone trooper.

the costumes turned out great, though you might want to think abiout adding padding to bulk up the ewoks so they look a bit better.

That is fantastic. Kudos. Now just put the Ewok in an Iron Man suit. Just referring to all the IM builds and this was refreshing.
:lol thank you, I am glad I could break the monotony!
Those came out FANTASTIC! Great work! The one suggestion I'd add is something we did for my daughter....add some foam in the belly area to give her the potbelly look that Ewoks have. We just made a fat belly out of foam and clipped it around her waist.
Due to time frame, was not able to get her plumpped.TK-4261 had a liner sewn into his daughters suit and filled with batting. I will do the same with mine and that should complete the look, very good suggestion:thumbsup
Just perfect!!! Best ewok likeness I've ever seen. :)
:$ Thank you!!!
I loathe Ewoks, but I have to admit, that's an awesome build and two adorable Ewoks. :D
Thanks, happy to change your perspective!
What a lucky kid! Once again, great job mate!
:cheers
I will say it again AWESOME JOB!!!!! They are they best Ewok costumes I have ever seen.(y)thumbsup
:$ I am relly overwhelmed by these responses, thank you!
WOW! Those are adorable! Great job!
:)
Those turned out pretty damn cool. The speer could be a bit bigger though... or... is it for tiny hunting?
My daughter is small and i was worried about going too big and having her whack people by accident, but your right it should be longer! Thanks:)
Reeeally nice work!
Thank you!:cool
The BEST EWOK costumes I have ever seen. Looks just like the screen costumes. As someone else suggested could use a little padding, but other than that OUTSTANDING!!:thumbsup
Very correct on the padding issue, as I stated above will be working on that as well as a cooling system. Awsome complimemt, thank you!
Those came out great! Kudos to you!
Thanks for the props!
That's just darn adorable! very well done.
Thank you very much!

awesome work , those turned out fantastic. watch out bikerscouts!
Thank you!TK-4261 has a Scout, we plan to take the girls to a wooded location and take various staged pics.
The finished suits look great!, really well done
:)Thank you!!
Fantastic work! So cute - you all look like you had fun :D
We had a blast, my daughter is totally into suiting up now. My next project for her will be clone armor( w/ purple striping and detail, of course ) Thanks!
I have always hated Ewoks, but man...those suits have obviously been a labor of love, and look fantastic. Really well done, and great pics:)
:lol You are the second convert to appreciate these, thank you for the praise.
I am glad you liked the pics!:cool
Your final suit is incredible! Its always great when you have a family related project because the results are the best. Looked like a lot of fun, your daughter was channeling some Ewok attitude when she was in line behind the mini-Clone trooper.
:lol She really got into it. She found the spot inside w/ the bench seen in the pics and had a line, at one point growled at my wife when she wanted to take her for a break! thanks
Incredible job, congratulations!
:cool thank you!
looks great , i bet it was HOT
Thanks, it was 90 degrees outside that day w/ a nice breeze most of the time. My daughter was a real trooper, suited up and down a few times to stay cool, she did really well inside( help from AC ). As for me, I have a fan in my bucket and have become used to varying temps in armor.
the costumes turned out great, though you might want to think abiout adding padding to bulk up the ewoks so they look a bit better.
Thanks, padding was a time issue( explained in the last post ) Always appreciate constructive criticism(y))
Wow those look awesome, totally convincing ewoks! great job :thumbsup
:) Thank you!
very great job:thumbsup
:cool thanks!
Great project, great build. As many have said, the best Ewok likeness ever. :thumbsup
:$ Thank you, thank you! I am blown away and honored by such comments!

can't wait to see the bikerscout /ewok in the woods pics! please post them on bikerscout.net too.

thanks.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back