Obi Wan Kenobi lightsaber parts - What are the most accurate replicas?

unomas

I read a lot about obi wan lightsaber in this forum but i´m a little bit lost, i hope you can help me.
i want to make my very own lightsaber, an obi wan like, but i can't buy the original pieces so i read that there are people that make replicas (russrep, roman, gavidoc, chen...) but i don't know what are the best accurate and best built. Please i need your help about that...what are the most accurate replicas and where can i buy it (i can't find it)?. Thank you very much.

I read a lot about obi wan lightsaber in this forum but i´m a little bit lost, i hope you can help me.
i want to make my very own lightsaber, an obi wan like, but i can't buy the original pieces so i read that there are people that make replicas (russrep, roman, gavidoc, chen...) but i don't know what are the best accurate and best built. Please i need your help about that...what are the most accurate replicas and where can i buy it (i can't find it)?. Thank you very much.

Well there is a bit of controversary as to the acurate version for the ANH version. But the Rusrep parts are top notch! You can just Pm him. Right now he has the pommels available and will be making the other parts again soon I heard. So just drop Rus a PM.

Well there is a bit of controversary as to the acurate version for the ANH version. But the Rusrep parts are top notch! You can just Pm him. Right now he has the pommels available and will be making the other parts again soon I heard. So just drop Rus a PM.

thanks; i sent a pm to russrep and i´'ll wait for the new grenades (i can´t wait to see it :cool)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back