Hasbro Boba Fett Blaster.

I imagine it will be about 10% smaller than the actual prop. Plus, the colors in the promo picture are usually slightly better than what ends up on the shelf.

Yeah, the norm for the 501st and most troopers is to use a repainted Hasbro trooper blaster. Hopefully this is the right size....it looks like it would work with a nice repaint and weathering. Guess time will tell...

It might be smaller, but considering the Stormtrooper blaster and Grievous blaster were fairly big- I'm hoping this one is a decent size.

It does say "Big Blaster for Big Fun"! :thumbsup :lol

Kevin

Depending on the overall size, I thought about maybe working around the Webley part- replace the stock with a bigger/longer one and replacing the barrel with PVC and T-track and use the barrel end.

It's not that surprising really. This is the 30th anniversary of ESB, so older collectors may feel nostalgia of Fett, but for the kiddies, they've just introduced him into the Clone Wars cartoon and plan on building him up next season.

I want one of those blasters! especially if it makes pewpewpew sounds. I have a cast webley stock so if the size was right i could fix it up and have something I wouldnt be scared to let kids hold while I was trooping in the Fett.

So we have no idea of the size? Box dimensions? Something?

It would be an easy fixer-upper if it were the right size for sure!

I got to see this in San Diego last week.

The stock is too small, and the barrel is too short. The Webly part is smaller but not by much, 8% maybe.

If you cut off the stock and added a new one the correct size cut out of wood, sawed off the barrell and replaced it with PVC and added T-track and reattacted the barrel end you would have a pretty good 'close enough' Fett gun.

The stock is short, but it looks like the Hasbro barrel has a similar length to sci-fire's:

EE-3%20ROTJ%20Finished%20003.jpg

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CHS92888lg.jpg

It looks like the scope is also a little too short. If we really want to get picky, the trigger and grips would need to be changed out too. But if you're getting this, you're not going for accuracy. I'd get this cause it's light, cheap, and I wouldn't care if a kid broke it or it got lost mid-troop :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back