Hasbro Boba Fett Blaster.

Here is my repaint. I really happy with how it turned out.
61356_499731041163_710121163_7204643_1164933_n.jpg

WOW, That is a huge difference. Ok, now I'm not at all happy with the Hasbro blaster.
The Boba helmet was way to big and the blaster is way too small. To date I think the best size wise was the rebel trooper blaster.

Well these items were made for kids (actual kids, not big kids like us). As such I think they are great. The blaster would be scaled fairly appropriatly for a kid pretending to hunt bounties.

WOW, That is a huge difference. Ok, now I'm not at all happy with the Hasbro blaster.
The Boba helmet was way to big and the blaster is way too small. To date I think the best size wise was the rebel trooper blaster.

Well, the E-11 isn't terrible...I use it for trooping. Dress it up a bit and it looks fine.

I took 2 of the hasbro and cut and spliced and stretched it 5 and 3/4 inches pretty good for a trooping weapon. painted and weathered will up some pics.

Here is one I painted for my son. Just two coats of Krylon flat black and some brown.

BobaFettCarbineHasbroRepaintR.jpg

Still need to age and distress it.

I would like to take the sound fx from this blaster and put it into the Stormtrooper blaster.

Looking forward to pics cadialstinkape.

Best,
DBCooper

More paint and messing around. I still need to tone the browns down and do a wash with blacks, and then clear coat.

All black
DSC09052.jpg

Browns and silver

DSC09064.jpg

DSC09063.jpg

Not a bad size
DSC09068.jpg

Matches the rug now !
DSC09067.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, but no matter how good the paint job is (and some are fantastic) it looks ridiculous if you're using it to troop with as an adult.

Perhaps if you use it for display only.

Behind glass.

Way up high.

Where no one comes within 10 feet of it.

Then you're in business. :lol

Sorry guys, but no matter how good the paint job is (and some are fantastic) it looks ridiculous if you're using it to troop with as an adult.

For frame of reference it's about the right size for my five year old son, just shy of 4' tall:

6338123197_aef1ac2843.jpg

I'm going to paint it for him at some point but I left it as is for trick-or-treating. It would look alright on a shelf as a display piece provided there was nothing there to show it's scale.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back