Hasbro Boba Fett Blaster.

I saw it at a local Toys R Us. It is about 6" shorter than the real deal. Would be OK for a mini Fett costume but for an adult Fett, defninitely too small.

whats interesting is that they used the rotj blaster for the 30th anniversary of esb. whack

There's a lot of that going around.
SW_CelebrationV_Logo.jpg

tumblr_l4iybzPmLr1qzkrfxo1_500.jpg

I have not found a blaster in the stores yet, but I have seen the helmet.
The helmet is HUGE. Why can't hasbro even try a little bit to match the scale.
The Vader helmet was too small and the Boba is so large. I wonder if they mess
the scale up on purpose.

Are you trying to tell us you have a big headed kid? LOL.

I just picked up one of those Hasbro Boba blasters and I think they ROCK!
If it is undersize I don't think by much. Painted up I think this would make a great
trooper and even a good display piece. For the budget minded at least.

Are you trying to tell us you have a big headed kid? LOL.

I just picked up one of those Hasbro Boba blasters and I think they ROCK!
If it is undersize I don't think by much. Painted up I think this would make a great
trooper and even a good display piece. For the budget minded at least.

No, I'm saying I've seen pictures of big headed infants, big enough for you to say, "How the heck did she push that out?"

But back to the topic: Well, the best thing I can think of to tell how undersized it is (if any) is to find someone with a 1:1 scale replica of the blaster, have them measure the size of the gun's individual sections (barrel, body and stock) and then measure that of the toy, to see what the difference in size is.

Here's a comparison pic from a friend and fellow Fett showing the difference in size between an actual Webley casting and the Hasbro blaster (which he repainted):
fettblaster.jpg

I'd say changing the stock to an actual sized one would make up the size difference (at least slightly) and also make it acceptable for trooping.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back