Guardian Predator from Predator 2

3b12749518454bfe38a55d599.jpg

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=516

Sarah Conner "Disguise" Terminator

7b12749484554bfe2b67d8b22.jpg

DSC_0255a_370x538_TOYFAIRS.jpg

More info and exclusives here:

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/newsletter/2010/5/27/index.html

Will it come with an alternate base and melded boots?

I always thought it was a mistake to cut that subplot from the movie...

-Gary

Usually Hot Toys hits the likenesses out of the park, but that Sarah Connor isn't really doing it for me... And red hair? :confused

Usually Hot Toys hits the likenesses out of the park, but that Sarah Connor isn't really doing it for me... And red hair? :confused

There's a note on the picture about the hair styling being different on the prototype than the final product. Guess that's something that'll be fixed. Could make a world of difference to the interpretation of the likeness too...

She is probably still angry with James Cameron for fooling around on her- I am sure she enjoys the divorce settlement and is taking it easy.

Will it come with an alternate base and melded boots?

I always thought it was a mistake to cut that subplot from the movie...

-Gary

It's in the directors cut/special edition. Photos exsist too. Always thought it was cool too. They also reinserted when T1000 gras a railing and his hands and lower arm turn warning tape colors and he sticks to it.

I'm pretty boggled by the skin tone on the Sarah. What a paint job!

Portrayed by Linda Hamilton's twin sister if I remember correctly- nice budget $aver :)

One of two scenes that features Linda's twin that made it into the theatrical cut. The one that didn't, but is in the extended edition, is the chip resetting scene (Linda's sister played Sarah's reflection in the mirror)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back