New Hot Toys Releases

Some new Terminator pics.

uGs9N.jpg

I716e.jpg

XotJv.jpg

OH YEAH! :thumbsup :D

That must be mine one day!

I won't be able to continue to live without it! :cry

Seriously though- that is a fantastic likeness of young Arnie! And I think I will splurge and grab one of these!

Kevin

The likeness is really good, but the choice of weapons is just...meh...the Ithaca 12 gauge and the Uzi?

The.45 Hardballer is expected, but why not the SPAS-12 12 gauge and the AR-18 with the two 30rd. magazines taped together?

Did you see how many versions of The Joker HotToys came out with?
It's called milking the license, which I have NO doubt they will do.
edit: memory is a funny thing.. I THOUGHT I remembered something that I apparently didn't :p

Last edited:
The likeness is really good, but the choice of weapons is just...meh...the Ithaca 12 gauge and the Uzi?

The.45 Hardballer is expected, but why not the SPAS-12 12 gauge and the AR-18 with the two 30rd. magazines taped together?
He didn't have those other guns until he wore the other outfit. Though, they didn't come when they released their first version, which was the leather jacket look... so, they could have added those to this one, though.

Just not a fan of the "angry" look.

I cant decide which one to buy:

A choice between: "Iron man Mark IV", "Iron Man Mark VI" or "War Machine and Iron Man Mark IV" set.

normal_634070534720468750.jpg
normal_634154479993281250.jpg
ironmanmarkviv4.png

Just not a fan of the "angry" look.

Don't take this the wrong way- but what other looks did Arnie have in The Terminator? :unsure

He always looked angry. The only difference was "with wide open eyes" or "with squinting eyes". :lol

As for the other weapons, as TMG already said, he didn't have them with him while wearing this particular outfit (shooting up TechNoir and the car chase scenes).

I'm hoping for a re-release of his leather jacket get up, with a proper (non battle damaged) likeness. :thumbsup

Kevin

Don't take this the wrong way- but what other looks did Arnie have in The Terminator? :unsure

He always looked angry. The only difference was "with wide open eyes" or "with squinting eyes". :lol
I disagree. It was more intense rather than angry. On a mission, locking on to target, KILL KILL KILL... end mission.

Anyway... their sculpting and painting skills and quality are absolutely phenomenal.

What is wrong with Sly's cheeks?! Looks like maybe some squirreling took place or something. Just saying.

Last edited:
I know I'm dating myself here, but to me the Sarah Connor disguise figure looks more like Joanna Cassidy.

Btw, some of those sculpts are incredible.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back