The PEPAKURA question thread - PLEASE READ RULES IN FIRST POST!

Re: The PEPAKURA question thread - READ FIRST POST before posting!

I'm looking for a pep file for a domed cylinder, like the shape in the attached image.

Size doesn't matter as long as I can resize the file using pepakura designer.

Thanks.
Are you trying for an R2 unit?

lol nice, that would actually be a really cool way to make an R2 unit.

I'm looking for a pep file for a domed cylinder, like the shape in the attached image.

Size doesn't matter as long as I can resize the file using pepakura designer.

Thanks.

I could use a dome as well....

I found a Halo grenade with a domed top 1/4 way down on this page that suits my purpose:
*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Just need to re-size it using Pepakura Designer.

Would this help, hopefully not too late with it?
SimpleDomeModel.jpg

Download:
Simple Dome Model MQO

File is the Metasequoia-native .mqo 3d model which is compatible with Pepakura.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could make some (wearable and life-sized) armor and weapons for me.
Notably Sephiroth's shoulder plates, Cloud Strife's Buster sword (or the one he uses in the Advent Children movie), and/or Vincent Valentine's gauntlet.

The ones I found on the internet either don't exist or are too small in size and not editable.

Many thanks in advance :)

I have all of those in 3D Models for pepakura but have'nt gotten around to unfolding them yet, and I quit giving away my 3D models, don't know when I'll have the pep files done but when they are they will be free. I'm working on the HK Model from KOTOR first then I can probabaly get to those.

when fiberglassing an iron man helmet, what are people using to keep the faceplate in line with the jaw?

thanks

I have all of those in 3D Models for pepakura but have'nt gotten around to unfolding them yet, and I quit giving away my 3D models, don't know when I'll have the pep files done but when they are they will be free. I'm working on the HK Model from KOTOR first then I can probabaly get to those.
Alright, could you let me know in pm when you could get around to them?

Has anyone here tried Plasti-dip over a pepakura model for a stronger rubber textured model? For example if you did a 1:1 scale Yoda and put green Plasti-dip spray layers over would it work?

Has anyone here tried Plasti-dip over a pepakura model for a stronger rubber textured model? For example if you did a 1:1 scale Yoda and put green Plasti-dip spray layers over would it work?

so you just plan on spraying the paper model with plasti dip?...

Yep, why not? It's basically a spray on rubber. I'm interested in what compounds work with pepakura. I've tried expanding foam for strength (doesn't work that well) and sculpey (it eats right thru cardstock btw). Besides fiberglass or resin does anything else adhere to a finished model well?

Hi,

Im trying to figure out what type of fiberglass resin to buy for my pep hardening and this link has so many options!

Polyester Resins | FGI

what type of resin do you guys use?

thanks in advance

I have spent about 4 hours in total now looking for fallout 3 armour files to no avail. I am after the enclave power armour and the t51b power armour. can someone please help?

thanks

Hi there,

I'm newbie here. I'm looking for the Ironman helmet if can in PDF format. I'm kind of lost here after 2 days of searching. Can anybody guide me?

Thank you. Appreciate your help.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back