new series V blaster??

Anyone still want one of these? I've been busy with other stuff, and see no movement anymore, people waiting for season 2 to hit maybe? :)

Wow, I can't believe I didn't see this until now! I would definitely be interested! I agree about the water gun thing. As I was watching the show I kept wondering when they would introduce the visitor guns. And then when they finally shot one I was just... woooooooooah................. lol

the Kinfey things are pretty neat too.

Edit: looking closer at the pics, from the front it kinda looks like the Enterprise Phase pistol stylized. Still neat tho

Last edited:
Ok, I know I need some pics to back this up, but just too excited! Almost done with the prototype of the blaster, will try to put up some progress pics, but as usual, I threw it together too fast to take many pics. :) Just curious, anyone want one of these before San Diego comic-con?

Raises hand quickly..

I do.. If it looks good and price is right, little short at present due to missus giving birth in a few weeks, I will be up for the first one..

Ok, so here are some progress pics as promised and yeah I was kinda hoping to sell some so I had some money for con. :lol

Cool! Love it! I admit I didn't like the gun at first, but it's kinda cool. I hope they have a rifle version, as well...

Here's the primed piece ready for molding, any comments or critiques, get 'em in now, the silicone is pouring as we speak!:lol

Last edited:
Looking awesome.. Got a couple of other angle shots?? Nozzle etc.. Not sure, but maybe the scales need to be a little smaller??

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back