Ladies can be Iron Man too (everything but the shoulders, pg 35)

Oh man! Really sorry to hear that laam :( Is it repairable or do you have to start over (like me and my £104 silicone mould that the master dropped out of halfway through, grrr).

If parts are salvageable, I would be tempted to start over. There is always something you discover could be done better the first time round that can be implemented this time. Also, using salvage will cut the build time, so it won't take as long to get back to the point you were at when it was ruined....but that's just me and my $0.02). Whatever you do, it'll look boss, you have talent and no mistake :thumbsup

Laam, I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. I've been watching this build and have to say you've been doing a great job, and as much as restarting can suck, I would like to see it happen.

So good luck on rebuilding, or on your new projects.

Um, I just found this thread today... so I am not as invested in it as some of you, but DAMN!!! What an epic tragedy. I just sat thrue 35 pages of thread and no finale. After two years, I can't imagine how disappointed you are. whether you rebuild or not, you will always be Fe-man, to me! :)

From what I see very cool so far. I'm trying to talk my girlfriend into making one for her. She's hesitant since mine is steel and way to heavy for her.

oh man! I just found this update and my heart is breaking for you. :( I've been following too. I found this late, but read every page.

How did it melt? Now I'm afraid for myself....

Put him back together??? I thought the point was its a she! lol jk
cant wait to see pics if you do finish her up.

No the point was that she (Laam) can also be Iron MAN.

Laam, I'm as heartbroken for you as anyone else here. I wouldn't have the patience to do ONE of those, let alone two of them. Are any parts salvageable?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back