Ladies can be Iron Man too (everything but the shoulders, pg 35)

Re: Ladies can be Iron Man too (video on page 31!)

You didn't cut the foam at angles so it would seam together?

Good stuff would love to see the Pepper Potts Iron Maiden suit armor.
1221161-pepper_super.jpg

Great video Lam!! It had great content, tips, editing, music, and humor. Kudos to you.

Why is the concept of Laam doing Iron Man so hard to grasp?

I dunno man, but I'm glad some people are able to wrap their heads around it :lol

If anything, what this thread has really proven to me is that NOBODY reads anything other than the last page, and the last few posts in it. A VERY cursory review of this thread would point out that the same two or three questions keep coming up page after page after page. It's awesome. I love this place!!!!

Good stuff would love to see the Pepper Potts Iron Maiden suit armor.
I have been sooo tempted to be obnoxious and every so often ask "When do the boobs go on it?", but I haven't. Seeing everyone else really asking is funny enough. :lol ;)

Looks good. How strong is it once it's hot glued? You're braver than I am because my idea for a first pep project was going to be a Star Wars helmet scaled to the little Riddell helmets!

I actually enjoyed some of your videos and like others have said, it is fun seeing other people in their creative processes. :) Thanks, put a smile to my face and keep on building. The armor looks great!

I know I rarely comment on your thread here laam, but I gotta tell ya a couple of things first - thanks for keeping this alive and showing me I am not the only one taking forever to finish Iron Man, I really appreciate you making me not feel like a total loss. lol j/k second - I just watched your video and enjoyed it a lot. Not super intuitive but enough to allow the person who wants to tackle a project like this pointed in the right direction and have the joys of figuring out the little things. (Part of why we all do this anyway right!) Keep up the great work and looking forward to the next post.

Great job so far.

One question though is this like an Iron woman build or something? If so you should change the thread title and post a comment on every page saying this is Iron woman so people don't get confused.

Great job so far.

One question though is this like an Iron woman build or something? If so you should change the thread title and post a comment on every page saying this is Iron woman so people don't get confused.

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Laamberry (and several others) have repeatedly said that she's building Iron MAN armor. The builder and wearer just happens to be a woman.

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Laamberry (and several others) have repeatedly said that she's building Iron MAN armor. The builder and wearer just happens to be a woman.
HOLY MOTHER OF FRAK,

I cannot believe how many times that is happening. :confused :rolleyes

Hmm clearly sarcasm is a new concept to you. Or else you would have realized in the ridiculousness of my statements that I was being facetious.

Styrofoam by The Fashion Slaves. Glad you're into it!

My kids friends think it's weird I listen to a lot of the music they do. I also listen to everything back to the 50's, plus classical, gospel, jazz just about anything. I enjoy finding new music to listen to. So if you ever has some tasty tracks, send me note so I can check them out please.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back