Blade Runner - Deckards Briefcase with fantasy addition.

Mr Webber

Master Member
After much searching, managed to come across the briefcase seen in Deckards apartment, the Halliburton Zero, nothing new to Blade Runner fans but doing some research,
came across what appears to be a second top or lid attatched to the original case.
This second top looks like it has been cut out of another, larger Zero case.
The reason for this attatchment has been speculated over at Propsummit but the exact reason is not known. Perhaps the briefcase had more prominent screen time in an earlier
version of the script. It is only on screen for a few seconds but it does contain the VK question manual, which may or may not be significant.
Anyway, i decided to make the lid a little more interesting and gave it a portable vid phon spin. I wanted to keep the Blade Runner tech feel for the look as the concept is a
stretch for the Blade Runner universe, although, Deckard did have a vid phon in his car, so why not.

View attachment 25602View attachment 25603View attachment 25604View attachment 25605View attachment 25606
View attachment 25607View attachment 25608View attachment 25609View attachment 25610View attachment 25611
View attachment 25612View attachment 25613View attachment 25614

Last edited:
I love this movie, and am a huge fan of the book it was based off of as well. Thanks for sharing, very cool and you have some great prop pieces there!:cool

Wow. Really cool. By the way. You've got quite the collection going there! Two JWB bottles! I long for one of those. Super Cool.
Ben

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back