EVER AFTER - Drew Barrymore portrait Da Vinci painting

If you feel like doing a repro run of these printed out for sale (doubt I could afford one of the originals) I'd be interested as my wife loves this movie.

Seconded. My wife loves the movie. I enjoy Drew Barrymore, and Melanie Lynskey (the Kiwi actress who plays the "good" stepsister, who ends up with the Captain of the Prince's Guard at the end...)

My wife must have watched that movie fifty times before I told her that the pendant that Drew was wearing at the end was the same pendant that the little tow-headed weasel gave her to give to Megan Dodd (superbitch) to give back to the Queen as an entree to conversation. That's why Anjelica Huston's eyes are drawn to it as she kneels before Drew...

does anyone have any idea on how to paint my own replica? my mom loves this movie and really loves this painting, and I'd love to paint this

1. Get a canvas.
2. Draw it out on the canvas.
3. Get some oil paints.
4. Paint it.
5. Let it dry.

Done! :lol

Seriously though... that is a tough question. Asking someone how to paint it, is not something easily instructed. There is not magic formula to painting or an easy direction to give, you either can pain or not. So I suggest just jumping right into it and try your best to copy it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back