Lucasfilm Archives video tour

Wowwww....So many treasures there !!!

What I would give to make a trip here.......I'm happy to see that most of the scarce pieces are protected under acrylic covers.

Thanks for the link. Will keep it in my "Youtube" favourites :love

man it just looks like it has been thrown in there without much care. I wonder how much he has versus whats been sold off . it really doesn't look like much there

Hey!!

Hello everyone...

I am the person who actually shot and edited this video!!! .. this was shot in 1992 and 1993, just before Mr. Lucas decided to do the Star Wars re-releases with updated effects.. I still have most of the raw tapes of all this stuff... I originally put cool music on this video, but Fox said it was a copyright issue, so I had to take it off...

Here is a link to some photos that go along with this video!! I have a lot more REALLY COOL Photos that aren't posted anywhere yet!!!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1776409/

Bqk333

Brian Q. Kelley

=============================

Last edited:
Hey!!

Hello everyone...

I am the person who actually shot and edited this video!!! .. this was shot in 1992 and 1993, just before Mr. Lucas decided to do the Star Wars re-releases with updated effects.. I still have most of the raw tapes of all this stuff... I originally put cool music on this video, but Fox said it was a copyright issue, so I had to take it off...

Here is a link to some photos that go along with this video!! I have a lot more REALLY COOL Photos that aren't posted anywhere yet!!!

Bqk333

Brian Q. Kelley

Feel free to post ANY and ALL Footage and pics you have! :) (y)thumbsup

Hey!!

I found some more pics!!

Here is a photo of me actually filming the Don Beis Archive Tour!!!

...and some other stuff... Just a quick note: Go back and look at the picture I posted before of the Ark... Above my head, notice the HUGE Cross Section of the Imperial Cruiser that was used for close-ups when the Millennium Falcon flew next to it!!!... And behind the Stormtrooper photo, Princess Leia'a Dress is hanging on a rack with Ewok costumes...

--BQK333

========================

Hey!!

Hello everyone...

Bqk333

Brian Q. Kelley

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back