My Third 1:1 'Indiana Jones' Bust... WIP!

First off... PLEASE do not hi-jack my thread by offering a 'RECAST' of my older Indy sculpt!! This takes balls to do this!

I have reported you to the Mods... so hopefully they will notify you of the rules of recasting others work and then trying to pawn it off around here!

There is also an unspoken etiquette of not showing off other stuff on others show off threads! God this place is going down hill fast :(

H

Howard S Studios

Sorry,

How do you tell if it's a recast. ??
I originally bought it as one of yours, on this board here ?

Please enlighten me, as I was in perfectly good faith here.

You could have sent me a PM about this you know, before you sent me to the Mods

If it's a recast I will try to contact the guy I bought the bust from.

I have removed my original post.

For those of you who have quoted me, please delete also. I have no interest in hijacking the thread and showing off a recast.

Regards
Ace

Last edited:
Love it :thumbsup

I've got into Indy in a big way lately and been over on COW alot. I've been neglecting this place and forgoten how inspiring some of you guys work is.

I've collected my first full set of Indy gear now, my Henry arrived yesterday :) if only I had one of these to show it off on.....

ZOLTAR

Boy, i didn't think I had any interest in busts (well, this kind anyway) before I joined this site, but the work you and a few others out there are doing has totally changed my view. These are truly masterful. Excellent work, can't wait to see it complete!

You sir, are truly a master sculptor. In my opinion, Harrison Ford is one of the most difficult faces to capture. You manage to be precise EVERY time! Maybe you should teach the team at Side Show and Hot Toys a thing or two!? Just INCREDIBLE work.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back