My Third 1:1 'Indiana Jones' Bust... WIP!

In my personal opinion its not very good at all....in fact I'd say it is downright terrible.

Please send to me (well packaged) for immediate 'disposal' as a favor to you in order to remove this simply awful piece from the community!!! :lol

Thanks again guys!

Does he ever appear relaxed in that costume in ROTLA? I can't think of any scene where he seems relaxed in Raiders. :)

When he's chatting with Sallah over lunch... and when drunk, but then again, he didn't have his jacket then did he?

In my personal opinion its not very good at all....in fact I'd say it is downright terrible.

Please send to me (well packaged) for immediate 'disposal' as a favor to you in order to remove this simply awful piece from the community!!! :lol

You can destroy him like that sock in Monsters Inc...:lol

H

www.howardsstudios.com

Thanks again guys!
When he's chatting with Sallah over lunch... and when drunk, but then again, he didn't have his jacket then did he?

Doesn't he offer that wry smile just after grabbing the idol (and just before the OH SH!T! look when the walls start falling)?

Howard my MAN! That is awesome!!! the expression is perfect-o! I've always heard that Harrison Ford was a hard likeness to get but you totally nailed this one fo sho! The Silicone version is gonna be SICK! I'll be watchin' this thread all all the way:thumbsup

Doesn't he offer that wry smile just after grabbing the idol (and just before the OH SH!T! look when the walls start falling)?

Of course ;)

Howard my MAN! That is awesome!!! the expression is perfect-o! I've always heard that Harrison Ford was a hard likeness to get but you totally nailed this one fo sho! The Silicone version is gonna be SICK! I'll be watchin' this thread all all the way:thumbsup

I'm really looking forward the silicone on this guy... my first attempt about 2 1/2 years ago was my first silicone bust and that fell short... I've learned a lot since then!

H

www.howardsstudios.com

Seeing your art ,whether it be sculpts or silicon busts, just inspires me, I find my self staring at them thinking how the hell can someone do that . Your T2 stage 4 bust made me want to try and make one of my own ,even though I have never made a silicon head before, or punctued hair into it, Im gona give it a shot oh and you are a pretty damn fine guitarist as well.

Spaceman

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back