NBC's Community

Wasn't there an prop/costume auction from one of the auction houses couple of years ago?

If not original props I would settle down for replicas or any merchandise. The stop motion Christmas episode figures were mass produced, but they never made Abed. I wish I had acquired those figures when NBC's official store were selling them. Now all I can find are the Troy and Abed show mugs.

I need to print my own version of the Britta with mustard poster, since nobody offers any accurate ones.

Wasn't there an prop/costume auction from one of the auction houses couple of years ago?
I heard a mention of it by name but I searched online and the auction house they mentioned had nothing for community at the time.
There are a few small items trickling through ePay, but hardly anything at all. I got a flyer from the wall at Greendale, snatched by an extra on the final day of shooting for Season 6.

Nice. Yeah the only production related items on ebay that usually show up are the signed scripts.

Just came across this t-shirt and key chain, which I am guessing are fan made, if not official promo items.

Attachments

• Inspector_spacetime01.jpg
    Inspector_spacetime01.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 76
  • Inspector_spacetime02.jpg
    Inspector_spacetime02.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Inspector_spacetime03.jpg
    Inspector_spacetime03.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 84
I saw that link for the spacetime shirt. It's promotional for sure as it has a reference to 'Community' on it at the bottom.

I watched the pilot this morning (on the Joe TV cable network) and noticed that Study Room F was on the second floor originally. It's been a while since I'd watched it, though I have all the DVDs, and had forgotten that point. Does anyone know if that was a set, too, or was inside the real building where they filmed the exteriors? Seems like a lot of work to make a stairway you barely see for a pilot.
Just wondering if perhaps that room actually exists at LA City College?

I watched the pilot this morning (on the Joe TV cable network) and noticed that Study Room F was on the second floor originally. It's been a while since I'd watched it, though I have all the DVDs, and had forgotten that point. Does anyone know if that was a set, too, or was inside the real building where they filmed the exteriors? Seems like a lot of work to make a stairway you barely see for a pilot.
Just wondering if perhaps that room actually exists at LA City College?
The pilot was shot pretty much entirely at LA City College. The regular sets weren't built until it was picked up. I'm sure that room exists, but the set dressers definitely changed the way it looked specifically for the pilot.
It suffices to say that the study room sets at Paramount were built on ground level.

The pilot was shot pretty much entirely at LA City College. The regular sets weren't built until it was picked up. I'm sure that room exists, but the set dressers definitely changed the way it looked specifically for the pilot.
It suffices to say that the study room sets at Paramount were built on ground level.
Thanks for the info, I thought you might have known the answer to that.
I'd sure like to know where that room form the pilot is, as I might be heading to LA next spring, and it'd be cool to say I'd been there. I plan on finding the spot in the pilot where we first see Abed and Jeff...

Nice. Yeah the only production related items on ebay that usually show up are the signed scripts.

Just came across this t-shirt and key chain, which I am guessing are fan made, if not official promo items.

The guy who plays Inspector Spacetime came to the SoCal Prop party in 2012? If memory serves. It was the one in the Masonic Lodge.

This is getting frustrating. I went looking for it on it's original release date of 9/17, but couldn't find it. Checking online, I saw it was pushed back to today. Now Walmart and Target's site say "not in stores" and Best Buy has a release date of 10/16. What gives?

It's been pushed back another week to 10/23 according to the Best Buy web site.

Edit: According to Reddit, Mill Creek is citing "replicator issues" for the delay.

Last edited:
I went to several stores, but Best Buy was the only store that even had a place on the shelf for it, but nobody seemed able to actually find it, until Wednesday. Just a heads up if you plan to get it on DVD: Instead of any kind of case, the DVD are stored on two sided cardboard cards, sort of like the pages of the original Blu Ray release of the Star Wars saga, only not joined together or fancy in any way. I plan to just print out some covers from online and put each season in it's own case (two discs per season).

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back