Stephen King Props

A few years ago someone on the board posted a sculpt of Mr. Barlow from Salem's lot that was amazing - scared the crap out of me. Can't remember which member...

For any of the Christine fans: MOD EDIT: ebay link removed.

Not the Burbank San Val drive engraved ones…. but still the exact same.. working too!

USER EDIT: Since when are Ebay links to items not allowed ? …. the item wasn't mine… I was posting it for anyone looking for Stephen King novel / movie props ? search the forum for Ebay links.. they are everywhere… yet this was removed?

Last edited:
Ive seen a couple of old posts about Roland's gun. As far as Roland's gun in the new movie goes it's a "Remington 1858 New Army". Replicas aren't too bad in price either.

Link

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is small and obscure, but I'd like to see some replica Arrowhead patches from the Frank Darabont "The Mist."

Those looked kinda cool to me.

The 'clean up' crews at the end of the film have their own patches, too...

Oh, and the newspapers / campaign materials from "The Dead Zone." I replicated the TV show 'Newsweek' cover many years ago, not very well by my modern standards, but such is life.

Dad-a-chum, dad-a-chee! Not to worry, I’ve got the key!

The key Jake finds in the abandoned lot in The Waste Lands

Jakes_Key_Dark_Tower.jpg

One of these days I'll get around to carving its wooden counterpart

USER EDIT: Since when are Ebay links to items not allowed ? …. the item wasn't mine… I was posting it for anyone looking for Stephen King novel / movie props ? search the forum for Ebay links.. they are everywhere… yet this was removed?

That is strange since it was relevant to the thread.

Posting of eBay auctions that aren't yours has never been allowed. Only time its ok is when you are alerting the community to a possible scam or some other fishy goings on. Promoting your own auctions is allowed, but only in the JY

For any of the Christine fans: MOD EDIT: ebay link removed.

Not the Burbank San Val drive engraved ones…. but still the exact same.. working too!

It has never been allowed. Mods will always remove the links (when they know about it). The only times they allow it is if you are alerting someone of a recaster or of someone selling something in question of origin or authenticity. This rule is to prevent people promoting their goods outside of the junk yard. And even though this item was not your, the mods cannot pick and choose which links can stay. They have to honor that rule across the board. Yes, some active links can slip by as the mods are only a few and they have lives. They do not check every single post on this site as they would never sleep, work or have lives with family. They rely on the members here to read up on the rules and follow them, as well as for members to report any time they come across a violation so they can address it.

Surprised this hasn't been posted before.

It's the paper boat. Easy enough to make (there's even a template online) but it's not the standard way to make a paper boat (the high turret is the difference). I actually made the boat first with goatskin cream paper, then I wrote S.S. Georgie where I wanted it to be, then i melted some wax and poured it all over, if any wax gets gooey, blast it with a hot hair dryer and it'll re-melt it and smooth it out. Was toying with the idea of doing a red spatter on it but think the clean version is prettier and more innocent.

2018102_181211706.jpgIMG_20181002_180741.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back