SPOILER: Iron Man 2 suitcase armor scene available online

Actually I imagine I should have posted this in "screen used costumes", but since it's a combination of CG and physical prop... I'll leave it up to you guys if you want to move the thread. :lol

When i watched that scene I thought to myself, Why didn't whiplash attack while all that fluff was going on. Whiplash had him and he could have cut him in half at that point.

When i watched that scene I thought to myself, Why didn't whiplash attack while all that fluff was going on. Whiplash had him and he could have cut him in half at that point.

I was wondering the same. I've heard some people say Whiplashes whips are stuck to the car when he's putting the suit on. Not sure if this is true. I've watched that video once and that was one time to many, since it wasn't in the theater. I don't want to ruin the surprises anymore!

I feel, more likely, Whiplash waited because he just doesn't want Stark dead, he wants him humiliated. If Whiplash knocks Stark on his butt when suited it up, it's that much sweeter.

For the same reason the Evil Aliens weren't attacking the Megazord when it was transforming :lol Would have ended the movie right there and kept us from seeing all the other amazing action scenes :)

I feel, more likely, Whiplash waited because he just doesn't want Stark dead, he wants him humiliated. If Whiplash knocks Stark on his butt when suited it up, it's that much sweeter.[/QUOTE]

I agree ^ Sounds much cooler to think that Whiplash was in control, and knew he could have taken Tony out right there....but he wanted to not only humiliate him, but destroy the "legend" Iron Man...hence giving him just alittle more time to get the suit on. Of course when I see it on Friday, I may just say...slight plot hole:lol

Funny:D

-Spoiler-

Another funny thing is that the entire "jump off the plane to catch the helmet" scene was cut from the movie!:lol

Since Iron Man's "helmet" actually folds back into the armor, do we ever really see the helmet separately anyway? :lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back