Im new here so be gentle.
Here' a few pics of some of the screen used props in my collection

Harry potter Chamber of secrets prop Guilderoy lockhart book

DSC01861.jpg

StarGate SG1 season 9 carved box & parchment of virtue
DSC01859.jpg

StarGate SG1 Sodan warrior staff weapon
DSC01857.jpg

Close Encounters alien costume (child size)
DSC01862.jpg

Battlestar Galactica Vest top
DSC01860.jpg

My hope is to get an original Harry Potter wand and a Star Wars prop of some kind someday.

Hi Deconx! I'm new here too but not to collecting. You have some really great pieces! I love the HP book and a screen used Close Encounters alien suit?? Very impressive! I look forward to seeing any new acquisitions.
Best, Chris

Hello deconx. I am also new here and love that open-headed Sodan staff. Like Spooky I look forward to seeing anything that you may come by in future.

Nice collection there :)
May I ask you where you acquired the Sodan Staff Weapon?

Hi, I bought the staff weapon, parchment of virtue and ancient carved box from someone that won the items in a Kerrang radio competition to coincide with the release of the Arc of Truth dvd uk release in march 2008.
The detail that goes into these tv props is amazing, the staff is so detailed up close and the leather strap looks like it was made specificaly for the staff. The carving on the box must have been done with a machine as the "ancient" language is so crisp (I havent translated the writing on the box yet) The parchment is made from what looks like hand made paper and also included two extra wooden pomels for the end of the support poles.

A collection to be proud of, and im eyeing up your stargate props something fierce. They are very nice, the parchment looks amazing quality. Also.. i must apologise..i was bidding against you on that sodan staff a while back on ebay (if that was you:p). Great collection all around man

Just saw this thread, too. Those are great props. I especially like the Close Encounters of the Third Kind piece.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back