MR Falcon

<div class='quotetop'>(Dymerski @ Jul 10 2006, 04:57 PM) [snapback]1278143[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(aljf @ Jul 10 2006, 07:11 PM) [snapback]1278072[/snapback]
Bump ???????
[/b]
here is a look see at it...see it in the background behind my custom sculpt Chewie and Han. :D You can see it all over the place after Comiccon later this month :thumbsup

[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/2_12.jpg[/image]
[/b][/quote]

Love the look of the custom figs.

Are they for your personal Artists' Proof or for all production models (hope*hope)?

Bruce

Sorry guys... :cry ...those are for my private Falcon...MR Falcon has no figures, BUT...it is JUST AS SICKLY AMAZING with out them. :D :D :D :D
Dean

<div class='quotetop'>(aljf @ Jul 15 2006, 02:30 PM) [snapback]1281482[/snapback]</div>
Anyone know the price on this yet :cry :cry
[/b]
It probably will be made known shortly after Comic Con,.. where it is getting unveiled so to speak. It may even be made known there. I would bet around 2K.. possibly a bit more, but hopefully not. :confused I am dying to know as well. ;) Hopefully it will be known soon. :)

<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Jul 15 2006, 01:45 PM) [snapback]1281486[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(aljf @ Jul 15 2006, 02:30 PM) [snapback]1281482[/snapback]
Anyone know the price on this yet :cry :cry
[/b]
It probably will be made known shortly after Comic Con,.. where it is getting unveiled so to speak. It may even be made known there. I would bet around 2K.. possibly a bit more, but hopefully not. :confused I am dying to know as well. ;) Hopefully it will be known soon. :)
[/b][/quote]

2k - No way - I would guess around $1500.

Falcon was on display at the Comic Con. It will be $2199 and should be available for preorder in Aug. Looks amazing and is huge.

Cheers

Archie

I was just about to ask if those are pics of the production paintjob Dean.
If this is representative of the production piece, I'll be VERY happy.

Chris

<div class='quotetop'>(Dymerski @ Jul 20 2006, 12:16 PM) [snapback]1284356[/snapback]</div>
HOLY CRAP... I think that is a production version based off of my paint master...I can tell in areas that it is not mine...WOW.... They NAILED it ...
Dean
[/b]

Now that looks absolutely fantastic.. :thumbsup :thumbsup

CONGRATS to eveyone involved... it looks like they really did Dean's paint master justice. God, I cant wait to have this thing sitting in my display room. And for far less that than the $3k I was expecting, there might actually be hope now of getting this past my wife :angel

Call out to Frank and Moe... how would you scale absolute detail accuracy on the bird? Say on a scale of 1 to 100. I'm not trying to rivet count but am curious around what % of parts had to be scratched... for example, it looks like the "pintle" parts that connect to the engine "vectors" have more detail on them than ref pics I've seen. But since you guys had the ultimate in ref pics, just wondering if those are accurate kit parts or are idealized? Again, not at all a criticism, the bird looks absolutely unbelievably phenomenal.. :cheers

Oh NO - the Enterprise has gridlines on the primary hull - please tell me that's not the final product.

As for the Falcon - :eek

Howard - soon to be divorced and living on the street beside two very nice SS replicas.

Call out to Frank and Moe... how would you scale absolute detail accuracy on the bird? Say on a scale of 1 to 100. I'm not trying to rivet count but am curious around what % of parts had to be scratched... for example, it looks like the "pintle" parts that connect to the engine "vectors" have more detail on them than ref pics I've seen. But since you guys had the ultimate in ref pics, just wondering if those are accurate kit parts or are idealized? Again, not at all a criticism, the bird looks absolutely unbelievably phenomenal.. :cheers
[/quote]

As one who stared at hundreds of pics, matching the paint work...using refrence points on the screen used to apply to the MRF...this thing is 99.9% dead on...it is STUNNING....there is sooooo much work that went into the master and soooo many parts in this baby I am surprised it is NOT a grand more. I did not give it 100% for MINOR silly things like a missing notch in one of the panells....

It is SOLID... well built...HEAVY... BIG.... and just great..

Dean

<div class='quotetop'>(szarchie @ Jul 20 2006, 12:17 AM) [snapback]1284312[/snapback]</div>
Falcon was on display at the Comic Con. It will be $2199 and should be available for preorder in Aug. Looks amazing and is huge.

Cheers

Archie
[/b]
HA... I win the prize on pricing guess.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back