Working Warehouse 13 Farnsworth

BronzeGiant

While I would be happy with a cellphone that I could put the distinctive ring of the Farnsworth on, which I can't do now cause the phone I have is.....well I hate my cellphone, I got to wondering if we had the technology now, at this very minute to make an operating Farnsworth.
I know if it was available as an option from a cellphone company I'd sure buy one. I dunno how many would sell cause I'm not too sure how popular the show is but it could also appeal to Steam Punk fans as well as Warehouse 13 fans.
It wouldn't even have to have the picture phone capability to make ME happy just perhaps a light pattern on the round disc face as long as it looked and more importantly RANG like a Farnsworth I'd be happy.

Thoughts?

Steve

There's a whole thread here somewhere about building this thing. I have all the parts to make one (static for now), but many are planning on adding sounds and even attempting video (pre-recorded, using LCD screens probably).

As far as cramming a real cell phone into, that would be easy I would think... It would certainly fit. Controls might be a little trickier though.

Rik

Hello... Does anyone out there actually have the info for adding the Sounds and flashing light to make the Farnsworth ring?...

Thanks!!

-Bqk333

======================

There's a whole thread here somewhere about building this thing. I have all the parts to make one (static for now), but many are planning on adding sounds and even attempting video (pre-recorded, using LCD screens probably).
Rik

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back