BTTF2 hoverboard plans and graphics

Some questions about Marty's board:

(a) what is the actual color used for the board? I've always assumed its the same neon pink as the velcro. But I've seen some pics where the color is actually darker.

(b) were the pink and green velcro strips on the hero board applied on the top only? Any velcro on the magnet side/underside?

(c) I've seen some use silver reflective tape on the side of their boards while others use the same lenticular material. Which one is correct?

Thanks.

Hey all.

Hoping to get SOME hit on this. Looks like the dates on these are pretty old so here goes:

I'm in the process of making a hoverboard prop for a halloween costume. I'm having difficulty finding anything that will work for the facades that surround the magnets (appear to be red plastic?) and the zig-zag rectangle in the middle (appears to be foam?). Tutorial videos say to "use tupperware" but no specifics are given. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciatedf and the sooner the better.

I strongly suggest you to search for Mr Sinistar's hoverboard parts thread. He's selling the best cast around of the complete set of hoverboard parts, for a ridiculous price. You won't find any better.

Good luck for your build ! :)

The boards are pdf files so they should open with adobe reader. The pit bull sticker is an eps file so you will need adobe illustrator to open that. As for the size I focused on the artwork to be as accurate as possible, and the sizes i went on research here but wasnbt 100% on how accurate it was.

Yea it might be your end, i have been sending these through email to people with success, maybe its just the way i posted them. Any other takers so we can get to the bottom of it let me know how they work.

So, i am now looking to build my own Pitbull...But not finding any vector files for the boards shape. i have a shop willing to cnc the board for me, but dimensions and components elude me...any help?

Last edited:
Yes I am intentionally necroing this thread(though I see others have recently as well)! I'm currently building all 5 of the Hoverboards and downloaded the vector artwork, which was great, but I noticed that the Pitbull face wasn't vector. I own a graphics shop so I really wanted quality artwork so that the final product is perfect. I digitized the Pitbull face and have it in vector format if anyone would like it! Just PM me and let me know what file format you want! I'm building these boards for my wife for our 10 year wedding anniversary, yeah she's that kind of chick!!

Yes I am intentionally necroing this thread(though I see others have recently as well)! I'm currently building all 5 of the Hoverboards and downloaded the vector artwork, which was great, but I noticed that the Pitbull face wasn't vector. I own a graphics shop so I really wanted quality artwork so that the final product is perfect. I digitized the Pitbull face and have it in vector format if anyone would like it! Just PM me and let me know what file format you want! I'm building these boards for my wife for our 10 year wedding anniversary, yeah she's that kind of chick!!

just Pmed u can u please let me know thanks

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back